300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emlaxstar9 View Post
    Hey all, i am just wondering since i am in a tough situation. I finished my background back in april and i am currently living out of the country, if we recieve a medical invite is it a sure thing we are in the academy or still a big chance of getting turned down? I only ask because if i do get the invite i would have to quit my job to make the medical, and would not like to be stuck without a job. Sorry about the life story. Stay positive fellas
    Sorry to say, but a medical invite is NOT a guarantee of a spot in the Academy. You may be DQed or even not be ranked high enough for the soonest Academy and have to wait for the next one. It's a very very good sign, but there are definitely people that don't advance to the Academy.

Good luck.

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/cost-hunt-esca...153205686.html

Comment

• Got my medical invite for September 12, at 8:30 am today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sl6793 View Post
          Got my medical invite for September 12, at 8:30 am today.
          Where are you located?

Comment

• Nassau county, Long Island

Comment

Nassau county, Long Island
              Thanks, I'm in Suffolk so hopefully I'll be getting the same letter soon!

Comment

• Sl6793, was it sent via FedEx/UPS, or regular mail?

Comment

• Came through regular mail

Comment

• I also recieved my Medical letter in the mail today... Good luck to all

Comment

Got my medical invite for September 12, at 8:30 am today.
                      Congrats and good luck...hope to be getting mine soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prospect07 View Post
                        I also recieved my Medical letter in the mail today... Good luck to all
                        Congrats, good luck.

Comment

• Also received the medical letter earlier today. Good luck to everyone else out there.

Comment

• Recieved my letter as well, sept 12th at 9:30. Time to make some big decisions here in Dubai. Can't miss out on the chance to have the best job in the world.

Best of luck guys see you then!

Comment

• Got my medical invite yesterday also. I'm located in Suffolk county NY. Good luck guys, can't wait to see you all up there!

Comment

• It looks like letters may have only been mailed to anyone who attended the first processing in March, so I would think there will be another round of letters for the medical for candidates from the second processing in May. I've heard that the failure rate was much larger than they anticipated, which is why they had the second processing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12250 users online. 412 members and 11838 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X