• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    Are you tyring to steal my name?
    Absolutely not. Purely coincedince.

Comment

• Originally posted by reil View Post
      I don't know recruit, it seems more than just coincidence. Sounds like your trying to be the JOB already.

Comment

• I wonder if the Pharmacist made it through the process. We haven't heard from him for a while.

Comment

• For male applicants, how many athletic supporter are we suppose to bring?

Comment

• For the PAT, how much time do we have between each event?

Comment

• Originally posted by 14recruit10 View Post
              For the PAT, how much time do we have between each event?
              Couple minutes between the situps and pushups. Then they gotta drive you to where the run is going to be so it's awhile.

Comment

• I still remember when we did the run part for our PAT, I believe it was around 95°F when we ran at the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                  For male applicants, how many athletic supporter are we suppose to bring?
                  Why would you need more than one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                    Why would you need more than one?
                    Are we going to use it everyday?

Comment

I wonder if the Pharmacist made it through the process. We haven't heard from him for a while.
                      I was wondering that too

Comment

• Regarding the processing weekend, the packet states that "if you use contact lenses, they must not be worn for at least one day prior to the examination." Can someone clarify this, as to whether we arrive to processing with or without them on?

Also, can anyone recommend lodging whether or not they are on the hotel/motel information sheet? Thanks.

Comment

Are we going to use it everyday?
                          I would imagine just for DT (defensive tactics) and occasionally PT. Just wash it on the weekend if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by reil View Post
                            Coincidence eh'?
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                              Regarding the processing weekend, the packet states that "if you use contact lenses, they must not be worn for at least one day prior to the examination." Can someone clarify this, as to whether we arrive to processing with or without them on?

Also, can anyone recommend lodging whether or not they are on the hotel/motel information sheet? Thanks.
                              I stayed at the Best Western across the university and just walt to the academy. Best Western has good price too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                                Regarding the processing weekend, the packet states that "if you use contact lenses, they must not be worn for at least one day prior to the examination." Can someone clarify this, as to whether we arrive to processing with or without them on?

Wear ur glasses on the day and bring ur contacts

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6408 users online. 258 members and 6150 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X