300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
    I bought a small plain black one off amazon just make sure it has handles, not arm straps allowed. You carry it in your left hand for a few hours when we arrive and they don't allow the strap. What's everybody doing about an alarm? I bought an alarm clock but I know we can't bring it week 1, they really wanna see if you will pay attention to the list and follow directions off the bat so I'm doing that haha but I know g-shocks have alarms anybody know what they are doing?
    Where within the packet did they say to not bring the alarm clock week 1? Because at the orientation I attended they said to bring it. Also, my recruiter had mentioned that hangers were not needed because they were going to be providing them.

Comment

• I didn't say it says not to bring one. I asked what people were doing since it is not on the list. And my recruiter didn't say that so thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
        Also i talked to my recruiter I know people on here said they were going to be there at 4:30-5 and I was not recommended to do that because it makes you stand out more and the less attention the better, and don't expect to make any calls once you get to the lot do it all before you even take exit 3!!!! Then plan on being ready to step out of you car and side note boys, carry you bag in your left hand!
        Yet posting on a forum about what to expect and how to handle it is not going to make you stand out.

Comment

• so do we bring hangers or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
            so do we bring hangers or not
            I guess don't bring our own hangers on week1

Comment

• [QUOTE=Citykid33;3606178]Yet posting on a forum about what to expect and how to handle it is not going to make you stand out. [/QUOTE

Just trying to help my apologies.
              Last edited by Jetz215; 02-24-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• First rule of law enforcement - situational awareness. Jetz215 - check yourself and take a moment to see who your talking to. We appreciate your info - but be mindful of who your responding to and how your responding...
                Last edited by Whitty; 02-24-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                  I guess don't bring our own hangers on week1
                  I will ask again when I go to orientation on wednesday.

Comment

• My recruiter supplied us with examples..
                    Last edited by Fredenburg1; 02-24-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                      I attended the orientation, I asked the recruiter if we can bring our own hangers in the academy, the recruiter said that, yes, we can bring our own hangers

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                        On different note, how was your move? Are you here in NY now?

Comment

• I got ya Whitty, i meant nothing more than I was just trying to help, sorry if it came Off in any other manner. Just excited to get this process started 5 days boys!
                          Last edited by Jetz215; 02-24-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                            On different note, how was your move? Are you here in NY now?
                            I made it once with the moving truck. Broke down last night in MO during my second trip so I'm sitting here waiting for my vehicle to be fixed. Hopefully in NY by tommorow morning...

Moving cross country twice in two weeks is taking its toll on me. Two weeks of fast food, energy drinks, jet lag and no gym is catching up to me. It's gonna make the first week of the academy that much more fun.
                            Last edited by Whitty; 02-24-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know what size towel to bring?

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                                Anyone know what size towel to bring?
                                30 x 52. Found them at wallmart

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9958 users online. 515 members and 9443 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X