Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also got the letter today for processing the weekend of March 21-22. List #46XX.

Comment

• For those who received the packet for processing for the Fall academy, are you guys located in NY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
        Hey guys what address and memo are you putting for the money order that goes to the super, it's different than the other two correct?!
        For the meal money order in the memo section you put Meals Week 1 and every week the number changes of course. I dont know what goes in the address part

Comment

• Yes down in Long Island.

Comment

• Never mind, received the packet, rank 35xx, deferred from last processing.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone knows but around how many people were processed for the last academy class and how many actually got into it?

Comment

• http://www.blacklapel.com/thecompass...hen-traveling/

Good info for packing a suit jacket.

Comment

Hey guys what address and memo are you putting for the money order that goes to the super, it's different than the other two correct?!
                  I called member hiring and they said to use the same address

Comment

• What has everyone worn to the orientation?

Comment

• Shirt tie and a sweater and khakis

Comment

• so for the address we put the Albany one or the other one they gave us on the paper. And what size duffle bags you guys gonna use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
                          so for the address we put the Albany one or the other one they gave us on the paper. And what size duffle bags you guys gonna use.
                          They said to use the same one on the paper. And I have a pretty good size under armor bag

Comment

• I bought a small plain black one off amazon just make sure it has handles, not arm straps allowed. You carry it in your left hand for a few hours when we arrive and they don't allow the strap. What's everybody doing about an alarm? I bought an alarm clock but I know we can't bring it week 1, they really wanna see if you will pay attention to the list and follow directions off the bat so I'm doing that haha but I know g-shocks have alarms anybody know what they are doing?

Comment

I bought a small plain black one off amazon just make sure it has handles, not arm straps allowed. You carry it in your left hand for a few hours when we arrive and they don't allow the strap. What's everybody doing about an alarm? I bought an alarm clock but I know we can't bring it week 1, they really wanna see if you will pay attention to the list and follow directions off the bat so I'm doing that haha but I know g-shocks have alarms anybody know what they are doing?

If they want us to stick to the list should I leave clothes hangers at home lol. Those weren't mentioned

Comment

• Recruiter told us to bring those and towels since they were left off

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11801 users online. 414 members and 11387 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X