Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The date and time on the email I received was 2-17-15 at 1:38 pm. I would get in contact with the recruiter ASAP, due to the fact she stated seats will fill up fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
      The date and time on the email I received was 2-17-15 at 1:38 pm. I would get in contact with the recruiter ASAP, due to the fact she stated seats will fill up fast.
      Okay. Thank you. I am currently playing telephone tag trying to get into contact with the recruiter.

Comment

• I found an article for people like me who have no military experience. It goes over what a police academy in Las Vegas did the first day. It seems pretty legitimate. Except they got to go home that night.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...ure-harsh-road

Comment

• Originally posted by dom1220 View Post
          Anyone know how many years approx does it take to get into troop L ?
          Took me 6 years to see my name on a transfer to L.

Comment

• you guys know any place to buy plain gray sweatshirt and pants

Comment

• I found some at kohls

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                you guys know any place to buy plain gray sweatshirt and pants
                I bought mine from Wallmart.

Comment

• I bought some at Modells

Comment

• Just got the letter to attend the physical on March 21st rank# (51XX). I'm very excited to start this process, and good luck and congratulations to the guys who are going into the academy now.

Comment

• Also received the packet. List#3xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by 05mets1993 View Post
                        Just got the letter to attend the physical on March 21st rank# (51XX). I'm very excited to start this process, and good luck and congratulations to the guys who are going into the academy now.
                        I guess NYSP is not going through a hiring freeze, good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                          I guess NYSP is not going through a hiring freeze, good luck
                          I guess not, the letter said the processing is for the next academy class in Fall 2015.

Comment

• Congrats guys. Good luck at the pat

Comment

• Hey guys what address and memo are you putting for the money order that goes to the super, it's different than the other two correct?!

Comment

• Also i talked to my recruiter I know people on here said they were going to be there at 4:30-5 and I was not recommended to do that because it makes you stand out more and the less attention the better, and don't expect to make any calls once you get to the lot do it all before you even take exit 3!!!! Then plan on being ready to step out of you car and side note boys, carry you bag in your left hand!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12132 users online. 447 members and 11685 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X