• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions for black gloves?

Comment

• Originally posted by reil View Post
      Any suggestions for black gloves?
      I have suggestions for patrol gloves but not workout ones. Gonna go grab some neoprene type ones for the academy / workouts.

Comment

• Alright question.. When packing the duffle bag is anyone packing the boxes to their shoes? When we went for the medical portion we had the chance to see the living conditions of the recruits. Under their beds were boxes of things, I don't recall seeing any shoes in plane sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
          Alright question.. When packing the duffle bag is anyone packing the boxes to their shoes? When we went for the medical portion we had the chance to see the living conditions of the recruits. Under their beds were boxes of things, I don't recall seeing any shoes in plane sight.
          Those are boxes of issued items (boots, shoes, vest, etc). Your shoes will go on the selves along the back wall.

Comment

• Anyone from Troop D or C heard anything about an orientation?

Comment

• How bout them Rangers....All American.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                Probably should get a normal address, since you have to be a resident upon appointment...but call and they can tell you.
                Whitty, were you able to get your NYS driver's license already? I was able to get mine, however, they only gave me a temporary license, the actual license would arive 2 weeks from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                  Whitty, were you able to get your NYS driver's license already? I was able to get mine, however, they only gave me a temporary license, the actual license would arive 2 weeks from now.
                  Im in CO still so no...gonna get it when I arrive in NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                    How bout them Rangers....All American.
                    I have to give the Rangers credit. I thought the game was over 11 seconds in when Talbot gave the puck away to Tavares. They overcame adversity throughout the game and netted 3 goals in the third for a well deserved win on the island.

Hope your move goes smoothly!

Comment

• Originally posted by All_ American View Post
                      I have to give the Rangers credit. I thought the game was over 11 seconds in when Talbot gave the puck away to Tavares. They overcame adversity throughout the game and netted 3 goals in the third for a well deserved win on the island.

Hope your move goes smoothly!
                      It was a fun game to watch. Especially over my last Colorado microbrew

Comment

• As for our oxford shoes, did anyone get the florsheim brand? Specifically the Freedom Plain Ox, it is very comfortable and lightweight.

Comment

• Troop K email for orientation came today!

Comment

• Check your emails, troop D orientation emails are out!
                            Last edited by Fredenburg1; 02-17-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Check your emails, troop D orientation emails are out!
                              Same with C.

Comment

Check your emails, troop D orientation emails are out!
                                Do you know what time you received the email for Troop D orientation? I spoke the the recruiter today about it, but have not recieved the email yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7703 users online. 367 members and 7336 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X