Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dutchessNY89
    commented on 's reply
    Keep training! I'll never forget the first day haha. Or the first week of PT and the hard deck. You got it.

• Tommy_V
    replied
    Got my packet today. It says inside that the next class is tentatively scheduled for Winter 2020, so it seems that a summer academy has been ruled out.

Leave a comment:

• Tn4991
    replied
    They use a 4 inch piece of a pool noodle. The trooper wasn’t holding it, you just hit it with your chest. I didn’t hear her say it didn’t count so I stopped, and once I was sitting down she informed me the last one didn’t count.
    Anyway, I was also informed that day that you wait one processing to finish before you’re asked back which is why I wasn’t invited to May.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure when the next one after May might take place. But by the looks of it soon after. But I have a question if you failed in the processing that happened in March why didn’t they put you in the one in May? I thought they allow you to come in on the next processing weekend if you choose to.

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think it changed she probably didn’t touch the trooper fist on the way down. But they tell you when you didn’t go down and allow you to continue until you do the correct amount needed to past. She probably put her knees down before completing the correct amount.

• Tommy_V
    replied
    Originally posted by Tn4991 View Post
    thanks for the reply guys.

Any ideas on when the processing after May might be?

I actually went to March processing.....failed the push ups by 1 (I'm a female). Failing by 1 was devastating to say the least.....I didn't go low enough on the last one.
    What do you mean “didn’t go low enough”? Isn’t it just 4 inches off the ground or did that change?

Leave a comment:

• Homeland17
    replied
    Now the question is.... Did the governor put money in the budget for the next class?

Leave a comment:

• Tn4991
    replied
    thanks for the reply guys.

Any ideas on when the processing after May might be?

I actually went to March processing.....failed the push ups by 1 (I'm a female). Failing by 1 was devastating to say the least.....I didn't go low enough on the last one.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    People are getting DQ’d for lying too. Just be honest.
    Last edited by Tommy_V; 04-07-2019, 01:44 PM.

• Ssbuffalo
    commented on 's reply
    During the processing weekend you will usually sit down for an interview with an investigator. If people are being dq'd then, it is usually for past drug use or past illegal activity. You will also have sight, hearing and education checks on top of the PT test, and psych test.

• Tn4991
    replied
    Anyone know what the Sunday of processing is like? I should be invited to the processing after the May one.
    People are getting rejected on Sunday I’ve heard. Anyone know why that would be? Just a bad interview ?

Leave a comment:

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    No prob. Sent you a pm.

• IETN
    replied
    Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
    IETN That's not what I said at all.
    I know you didn’t say that, I understood what you said. I’m just saying I know what to be prepared for and what to bring. I appreciate your response.

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    IETN That's not what I said at all.

• IETN
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosy91 View Post
    IETN when you get your packet for processing it will tell you to yes bring a suit to wear on Sunday. Saturday you'll just wear workout clothes.
    Thank you for the info Rosy91.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9556 users online. 442 members and 9114 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X