300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
    Does anyone know what items falls under "bring only essential items and personal incidentals"?
    I assume socks, boxers, undershirts, personal hygiene items, shoe polish, shower shoes, etc. My bag is gonna have enough to get through week one, and then I will feel it out from there...bare necessities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
      I assume socks, boxers, undershirts, personal hygiene items, shoe polish, shower shoes, etc. My bag is gonna have enough to get through week one, and then I will feel it out from there...bare necessities.
      I think I've got two suits, 5 white dress shirts, three ties, the listed items on the appointment letter, and the items above. And member hiring said two white towels that they forgot to put in the letter. That's about it.

Comment

I think I've got two suits, 5 white dress shirts, three ties, the listed items on the appointment letter, and the items above. And member hiring said two white towels that they forgot to put in the letter. That's about it.
        Whitty, thanks for the info. We only need 1 sweatshirt and 1 sweatpants, right? Do we sleep with just boxers and undershirt?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
          Whitty, thanks for the info. We only need 1 sweatshirt and 1 sweatpants, right? Do we sleep with just boxers and undershirt?
          I packed a pair of running shorts to sleep in. And a cloth laundry bag. I've only got one sweatshirt and one pair sweatpants. After experiencing week one we will figure out what we need and what we dont. Im gonna wait until week two before the iron and stuff like that makes it back with me (unless im told other wise). Dont want to have anything extra in the beginning - in my opinion. Shoot, move, adjust, and repeat.

Comment

• I have gotten all of the items listed, and decided to bring the extras that I think will be needed. Necessities such as hygiene products (body wash, shampoo, toothbrush/paste, razers/shaving cream, deodorant). Also as far as the sweat suit goes, I want to bring multiple pairs. This is because I want to make sure I don't get reamed for having and off color, and also wearing the same swear shirt and paints everyday for pt will be rough. Being in close quarters with everyone sweating perfusely is not a great idea, unless we plan on doing laundry every night. Thanks Whitty for sharing that we need to bring two WHITE towels, that's just another headache we will be saved from. I would like to bring more items, that I think will be needed, because I would have it than not need it but in this case I will adapt as the days and weeks pass. Enjoy your last couple weeks everyone, I've been upping my gym time and intensity to make sure I'm not the weakest link.. As should everyone, we will be taking in a lot of information so being behind of he pt standards shouldn't be one of your worries going into it. I look foreword to working with you all and building the comradery beyond this forum.

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• are you guys plan bringing garment bags for your extra suit

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                    are you guys plan bringing garment bags for your extra suit
                    Im planning to.

Comment

Im planning to.
                      I would double check on that. The Recruiter told us at the orientation that an extra suit would have to be folded and kept in your duffle bag along with your other items..

Comment

You have no idea. Im a hero among the east coasters (wife and family) at the moment. Now I gotta figure out all the logistics. That and more burpees.
                        How many burpees do you usually do when you're working out?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Hey boys I haven't been on in a while but I had found some things out that may interest you. I personally will NOT be bringing two pairs of greys only one pair and yeah you will wear it every morning for PT but every guy I talked to said only one. Also do not bring all this extra stuff, everything must fit into your duffle bag which btw you have to carry in your left hand by the handles (not over the arm strap) the entire first day(saluting with your right). Bring the essentials the first week boys. I'll have my one suit(spare in the car), 2 white towels, soap/shampoo, razor, multivitamin, toothpaste/brush, white shirts(5), white dress shirts(5), shoe polish, running shoes, boxers, black/white socks, deodorant, 1 pair of shorts to sleepin, and then the 3' binder with paper/pens. Boom haha this is what guys that just graduated and past graduates told me to stick too, hope that helps boys. I might bring a mesh laundry bag but no hampers! Something I can put into a drawer, there is not room for hampers I have been told.

For workouts. Keep its simple haha burpees, push-ups, sit-ups, run see you soon boys!
                              Last edited by Jetz215; 02-15-2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
                                Hey boys I haven't been on in a while but I had found some things out that may interest you. I personally will NOT be bringing two pairs of greys only one pair and yeah you will wear it every morning for PT but every guy I talked to said only one. Also do not bring all this extra stuff, everything must fit into your duffle bag which btw you have to carry in your left hand by the handles (not over the arm strap) the entire first day(saluting with your right). Bring the essentials the first week boys. I'll have my one suit(spare in the car), 2 white towels, soap/shampoo, razor, multivitamin, toothpaste/brush, white shirts(5), white dress shirts(5), shoe polish, running shoes, boxers, black/white socks, deodorant, 1 pair of shorts to sleepin, and then the 3' binder with paper/pens. Boom haha this is what guys that just graduated and past graduates told me to stick too, hope that helps boys. I might bring a mesh laundry bag but no hampers! Something I can put into a drawer, there is not room for hampers I have been told.

For workouts. Keep its simple haha burpees, push-ups, sit-ups, run see you soon boys!
                                I've got the exact above. Plus wrestling shoes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4911 users online. 275 members and 4636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X