Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For everyone who is not from NY, how do we get our NY driver's license?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hangloose View Post
      For everyone who is not from NY, how do we get our NY driver's license?
      You go to a DMV and trade it in for a NY one. Pretty straight forward. Small fee And an eye test.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Whitty View Post
        You go to a DMV and trade it in for a NY one. Pretty straight forward. Small fee And an eye test.
        Do we need a NY address? Can it be just a PO box?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hangloose View Post
          Do we need a NY address? Can it be just a PO box?
          Probably should get a normal address, since you have to be a resident upon appointment...but call and they can tell you.

          Comment


          • What # on the backfill list are you? if you under 15 be ready.

            Comment


            • What # are in on the backfill list? if your under 15 be ready.
              Originally posted by kpm View Post
              I received a call on Friday that I am a backfill. Member Hiring stated that I will be receiving a letter of everything I need to have packed just in case I receive the call. Is anyone familiar with the backfill process and what the likelihood of receiving the call and having to report?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by redzone View Post
                What # are in on the backfill list? if your under 15 be ready.
                I am number 1 on the backfill list. So, as an educated guess, I have a pretty high chance of getting that call maybe even before the academy starts if not right after.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kpm View Post
                  I have a pretty high chance of getting that call.
                  I don't bet. But I'd take those odds any day. Obviously nobody can make any promises but a class with 250 not calling one backfill would be unheard of. Good luck.
                  In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone from Troop D heard when the orientation is going to take place?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kpm View Post
                      I am number 1 on the backfill list. So, as an educated guess, I have a pretty high chance of getting that call maybe even before the academy starts if not right after.
                      Your in the same place I was when I went through. I was called about a week before the academy started so be ready. Pretty good chance someone will defer or decline. Good luck.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kpm View Post
                        Has anyone from Troop D heard when the orientation is going to take place?
                        I have received nothing from troop D.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Juicemanr4 View Post
                          Your in the same place I was when I went through. I was called about a week before the academy started so be ready. Pretty good chance someone will defer or decline. Good luck.
                          Thanks! I actually got the call today, so luckily I didn't have to wait too long!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kpm View Post
                            Thanks! I actually got the call today, so luckily I didn't have to wait too long!
                            I should have bet
                            In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

                            Comment


                            • does anybody know what rank was last called up?

                              Comment


                              • Does anyone know what items falls under "bring only essential items and personal incidentals"?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9007 users online. 426 members and 8581 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X