Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone got anything in the mail today?

    Comment


    • Nothing in the mail yet.. I'm hoping my mailman is just running behind because of this snow storm. I hope that's not just wishful thinking, the wait is killing me

      Comment


      • just received my invite!! See you all in Albany

        Comment


        • I'm from the buffalo area and I was a backfill for this last class. Nothing came in the mail today. The wait last time was so much worse.

          Comment


          • Nothing yet

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vg3 View Post
              I'm from the buffalo area and I was a backfill for this last class. Nothing came in the mail today. The wait last time was so much worse.
              If you don't mind me asking, were you a backfill for the class that is graduating tomorrow or are you a backfill for the class starting in March? I am a backfill as well.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                Nothing yet
                Does your mail come late?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kpm View Post
                  If you don't mind me asking, were you a backfill for the class that is graduating tomorrow or are you a backfill for the class starting in March? I am a backfill as well.
                  For the class that graduates tomorrow.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vg3 View Post
                    For the class that graduates tomorrow.
                    Are backfills guaranteed a spot for the next academy if they don't get the call to report? Hopefully there will be another class after the March one.

                    Comment


                    • Just Received My Invitation In The Mail! See You Guys Up There, Good Luck


                      From L.I
                      Last edited by GettinBurn; 02-09-2015, 02:00 PM.

                      Comment


                      • It varies. Did you get yours?

                        Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                        Does your mail come late?

                        Comment


                        • I know that we can't say it is 'guaranteed' but basically yes. You will be at the top of the list for the next academy. So if you don't get this one, you will almost definitely be in the next.

                          Originally posted by kpm View Post
                          Are backfills guaranteed a spot for the next academy if they don't get the call to report? Hopefully there will be another class after the March one.

                          Comment


                          • waiting on the mailman still

                            Comment


                            • Check your emails i got one from my recruiter (Troop A)
                              Last edited by wnybills10; 02-09-2015, 02:23 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Myself and a friend that are both in troop E have both received our acceptance letter. See you all March 1st, good luck to everybody.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10886 users online. 394 members and 10492 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X