Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey all,

    I'm currently processing as well as all of you. I'm from Columbia county and haven't gotten the packet yet. A friend of mine who is in Albany has not recieved his either. Not sure what the method is on sending out the letters but I know a candidate who is ranked higher than me (33xx) and recieved hers today and is also from Columbia county. Hopefully Monday/Tuesday!!

    Fingers crossed.

    Comment


    • I live in Oneida county, and have not yet received an acceptance packet yet. I'm currently ranked in the low 600's, fingers crossed the mail main will bring something Monday! Good luck everyone

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Amg9262 View Post
        Hey all,

        I'm currently processing as well as all of you. I'm from Columbia county and haven't gotten the packet yet. A friend of mine who is in Albany has not recieved his either. Not sure what the method is on sending out the letters but I know a candidate who is ranked higher than me (33xx) and recieved hers today and is also from Columbia county. Hopefully Monday/Tuesday!!

        Fingers crossed.
        I wouldnt be surprised if females get theirs before ours since there medical was before ours.

        Comment


        • Troop K and nothing yet.

          Comment


          • If that was the case I would have gotten mine. I'm a female too haha but I'm not sure how they are sending these letters out, not by rank clearly.

            Comment


            • Hey all,

              I just checked my ranking and I just increased a few spots, from 13,1XX to 13,2XX. I'm assuming they graded the late supplemental exam. Does anyone know if there are any more supplemental exams?

              I suppose with a 13K ranking I'm better off studying for the next exam....unless they blow through another 10,000 people before 2017....

              Comment


              • Good luck everyone!
                Last edited by Amg9262; 02-07-2015, 05:01 PM.

                Comment


                • I went down 15 spots, too. 10,000 people is possible. Don't give up hope!

                  Originally posted by UggyPreston View Post
                  Hey all,

                  I just checked my ranking and I just increased a few spots, from 13,1XX to 13,2XX. I'm assuming they graded the late supplemental exam. Does anyone know if there are any more supplemental exams?

                  I suppose with a 13K ranking I'm better off studying for the next exam....unless they blow through another 10,000 people before 2017....

                  Comment


                  • I think we should all just wait until monday just like the med invites. since its a packet we might get it tuesday. but thats my guess

                    Comment


                    • I tried messaging you and I can't. Send me a message if you can
                      Originally posted by Amg9262 View Post
                      Good luck everyone!

                      Comment


                      • ..................
                        Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:46 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Hey all, new to the forum. I'm from Sullivan County, Troop F. I received my packet today. March 1st it is. Have to report to the Academy between 5pm and 8pm. I look forward to meeting you all. Best wishes and Stay safe.

                          Comment


                          • I'm not sure how to enable my private messages. But it allowed me to send you an email?? Let me know if you receive it!

                            Comment


                            • Any advice from a trooper what time is the best to show up? Is it rude to show up after 5?

                              Originally posted by DB24 View Post
                              Hey all, new to the forum. I'm from Sullivan County, Troop F. I received my packet today. March 1st it is. Have to report to the Academy between 5pm and 8pm. I look forward to meeting you all. Best wishes and Stay safe.

                              Comment


                              • Got it! Check your messages.
                                Originally posted by Amg9262 View Post
                                I'm not sure how to enable my private messages. But it allowed me to send you an email?? Let me know if you receive it!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10876 users online. 508 members and 10368 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X