Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how the boxing works in the academy? Do girls fight guys? Just wondering because I have no boxing experience.

Comment

• I think that you're going to keep us entertained in the academy but that we are also going to have to pay for that entertainment with thousands of pushups.

Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
      This might be a stupid question so how would we apply for the NYS Deferred compensation plan

Comment

• Anyone hear during the medical what troop locations the current recruits were open to?

Comment

• Letters friday

No b.s straight from as reliable of a source as they come. Letters start heading out Friday. So people in Albany usually get them the next day and it the rest of us early next week!

Comment

• Most of us will get them Monday then

Comment

• Look out for a big yellow envelope like we got for the processing weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
                Anyone hear during the medical what troop locations the current recruits were open to?
                Historically, A, G, T, NYC, and L are closed to recruits. Lately K has been really tough to get into as well. Nobody know what will be open 6 months from now, it doesn't matter what the current recruits got. Anybody who says otherwise is mistaken.

That being said, A, L and T will be closed for certain. A and L have waiting lists to get into and they dont send fresh recruits to Thruway.

Comment

• 3 days!!!!!

Comment

• someone from the Albany area please let us know if you get the acceptance letter tomorrow

Comment

• Yeah now that I know they are going out today, it's all I can think about haha this is when time will draggggg

Comment

• your telling me. time was pretty slow for me when the med invites were out

Comment

• anyone in Albany hear anything yet?

Comment

• Hey guys,

My wife has been a long time reader of the thread. I got my entrance letter today and I live in Dutchess County. I wish you all the best and I'll see you on March 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab1215 View Post
                              Hey guys,

My wife has been a long time reader of the thread. I got my entrance letter today and I live in Dutchess County. I wish you all the best and I'll see you on March 1st.
                              What rank # are you?

Comment

• I'm below 1k.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9927 users online. 469 members and 9458 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X