Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by NYSOFMIND; 08-20-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Yes and when people credit troopers themselves they need to realize most troopers aren't privy to that information. The state police asks for a set budget for recruiting and the rest is left up to our state congress to agree on those budgetary numbers.

I will say this and I am sure most agree, it may suck that they go in order of ranking and test score, but at least it eliminates favoritism. Although once reached the rank of being processed one can then use favors and political connections, at least they have to go in order and it combats political connections from getting their buddies hired.

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Last edited by NYSOFMIND; 08-20-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• There's no need for people to get upset on here. We all should accept that this is the internet and that there will always be people who want to frighten others. If we are putting all our eggs in one basket based off of something we read on here, then shame on us. However, I do believe most of the people on here (NYSP thread) aren't pulling information out of thin air.

With that being said, I agree that any speculation is welcomed. It is nice when people state where they get their information from, but at the same time, it is no one's business where they get the information, and should be happy that they are even sharing.

Peace.

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSOFMIND View Post
                Keep on stirring.
                As an individual you have the power to choose what you believe in. There have been many things that I've heard on and off this forum that led me to scratch my head. But when it comes down to it, it all depends on what the department wants to do. You nor any other candidate has any influence on what takes place. As much as it stinks you have to just roll with the punches. Most of us on here have had to do it throughout this processing. It just is what it is man. Keep some positivity and you never know what might happen.

Comment

• Wow I leave for a day and tempers are flying. I completely agree with Whitty man. Nobody's spreading bs and everything he and most have said on here has some accuracy to it. I have heard of a freeze and that is from people that are well respected within the state troopers. It's not out of the blue that people are getting info so I'd say everybody take a step back and chill. People on here are just trying to give the best info to help each other. If you don't wanna read it or it's upsetting you feel free to not look at it.
                  Last edited by Jetz215; 02-03-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• download.jpg

Comment

• Can it be next week already

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12729[/ATTACH]

Hope people aren't this sensitive in a few weeks haha they will get torn apart. I mean if reading a forum gets you butt hurt, I can only imagine how easy it will be for them to break people.

Comment

• Anyone hear anything?

Comment

• nope.. been checking the email everyday since. me and you should hear at the same time since we both nyc

Comment

• I forgot you were NYC! Please tell me as soon as you get yours. I'll do the same.

Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                              nope.. been checking the email everyday since. me and you should hear at the same time since we both nyc

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9029 users online. 424 members and 8605 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X