Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of advice for those considering only ONE suit for the academy....do yourself a favor and get TWO. Almost guaranteed you will have some sort of issue with your suit if you only have one. If you want to roll the dice and risk having to pass by every ATO with a suit that looks like trash go ahead...it's your funeral! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by UpNorth3816 View Post
      A bit of advice for those considering only ONE suit for the academy....do yourself a favor and get TWO. Almost guaranteed you will have some sort of issue with your suit if you only have one. If you want to roll the dice and risk having to pass by every ATO with a suit that looks like trash go ahead...it's your funeral! :-)
      Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Thats good news to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpNorth3816 View Post
          A bit of advice for those considering only ONE suit for the academy....do yourself a favor and get TWO. Almost guaranteed you will have some sort of issue with your suit if you only have one. If you want to roll the dice and risk having to pass by every ATO with a suit that looks like trash go ahead...it's your funeral! :-)
          Those memories last a lifetime though.

Comment

• Purple ties with your suits will show the ATO's that you really are excited to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citykid33 View Post
              Purple ties with your suits will show the ATO's that you really are excited to be there.
              I hope nobody's dumb enough to wear anything purple

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
                  I hope nobody's dumb enough to wear anything purple
                  Lol probably the biggest form of disrespect that could possibly take place.

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chachi View Post
                      Lol probably the biggest form of disrespect that could possibly take place.
                      I mean it's not intentional for those kids that didn't think it through I'm sure but yeah I imagine your week would be hell if you wore their color. Stick to black and white haha

Comment

• Remove any PBA or Police Stickers that are commonly put on your car above your registration. They will also randomly check any vehicles for inspection and registration. They will bust your balls if you have a car that is out of inspection. Just a word to the wise.

Comment

• Can anyone confirm a freeze? Also, since they hired more then was expected does that mean they went higher on the list? Spoke with a recruiter and she said a freeze was a rumor... so any information would be useful! literally spots away from being included in the next wave..

Comment

Last edited by NYSOFMIND; 08-20-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Thank You very much Sir!

Comment

• Thank you for taking that time and sharing it with us!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10768 users online. 520 members and 10248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X