Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys DO NOT go buy a nice suit haha my buddy went out bought a nice Armani one tore it up the first night because they smoke you in your suit. Have you doing burpees push-ups and stuff in your suit so do not go spend a ton because it's going to be destroyed. Burlington sells cheap suits that look nice! With that said make sure you buy black. Everything I have been told from current guys in and from family that have been there in the past is make sure you wear nothing that makes you stand out. That includes ties and stuff like dress for s funeral daily. Black suit, white dress shirts, and black ties. I'd take that advice haha
    Last edited by Jetz215; 02-01-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• I considered buying two cheap suits just so if one rips I'm not sol

Comment

• I'm brining one suit. Five plain white button ups, and one black tie. They said you never will untie it just loosen it because it has to be perfect and u are always changing fast. I'm also shaving the head and face before it starts or they will have one more reason to notice me if I don't before hand because they will shave ya haha

Comment

• Haven't heard of one person from upstate area (Corning, hhds, Elmira) that's going into this class. If anybody's around there keep me posted or message me.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                I was going to do the samething and go to Macy's. Shoot I would even go to Walmart.

Does anyone know the answer to my question about why they ask for hobbies on the questionary
                I was also wondering why they would ask for hobbies?? maybe to see how fit someone might be before attending the academy but thats my dum guess? does anyone else here know why?

Comment

• Whitty after week two man we should definitely think about car pooling. Everybody in the academy says it's the way to go so keep me posted man. That Sunday sfter the first week is tough for everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
                    Whitty after week two man we should definitely think about car pooling. Everybody in the academy says it's the way to go so keep me posted man. That Sunday sfter the first week is tough for everybody.
                    How come people say that?

Comment

• It's extremely hard man, Sunday's are tough your leaving your freedom, family, for many their kids. So having a buddy/buddies to drive back with to take your mind off it have some laughs with...it helps man. Makes sense, he did it weekly with 2 buddies.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                          Sounds good to me. And burlington coat factory was a bust today looking for a suit.
                          Damn man. I have been watching the Super Bowl so I haven't been out today but I'll be out looking around the next few days for a spare. I'll let people know if I find a good place. We will have to meet up at orientation man, the count down begins!! T-minus 27 days....

Comment

• 10characters
                            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• make sure to be checking your email as well boys, the recruiter at the academy said they sometimes send out family orientation emails before getting our acceptance letter sometimes

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4715 users online. 224 members and 4491 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X