Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Hey all. I'm pretty upset I missed the meeting last night. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

The medical was pretty quick today. I went in at 7 and was out by 7:45.

It's going to be a big class. Not sure if that's a good thing for us or bad.

Anyway. 1 month until our lives are completely changed. Make the best of it

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
        Hey all. I'm pretty upset I missed the meeting last night. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Your voted off the island BTW

Comment

• [QUOTE=c_ob;3592054]Hey all. I'm pretty upset I missed the meeting last night. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

My boys in right now and he said bigger could be better. The smaller the class the more they get to pay attention to individuals instead of a huge mass group that they have to get through. Now they will def make it hard for us in that first few weeks to weed out the people that can't take it but overall I think it's better. Big downside (8 people to one bathroom, 4 people in each room) haha
          Last edited by Jetz215; 01-31-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully all of us get in, every recruits seems nice and willing to work as a team.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jetz215;3592123]
              Originally posted by c_ob View Post
              Hey all. I'm pretty upset I missed the meeting last night. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

My boys in right now and he said bigger could be better. The smaller the class the more they get to pay attention to individuals instead of a huge mass group that they have to get through. Now they will def make it hard for us in that first few weeks to weed out the people that can't take it but overall I think it's better. Big downside (8 people to one bathroom, 4 people in each room) haha
              Enjoy the warm toilet seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                Your voted off the island BTW
                Nooooooo! Please reconsider

Anyone else's stomach turn inside out when getting sized for PT gear?

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing.

Only downside will be the living conditions. Overall it will probably be better.

[QUOTE=Jetz215;3592123]
                  Originally posted by c_ob View Post

Comment

• now the real waiting game begins, this week is going to feel like a year is passing by

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• How easy was that medical questionnaire they made us fill out lol I literally wish I could just draw a line all the way down for the No section lol

and I wonder why it asked what are our hobbies.

Comment

That's why I planned a sunny California vacation this week. To take my mind off it. I'm going to try not to stay overly connected to the forum this week and spend some much needed time with the fam. Have a good week guys - crossing my fingers for everyone (even the Islander fans).
                          Same thing man. I'm down in at the beach enjoying time with the girl and family. No reason to stress over the mail that makes it worse, just enjoy the surprise the day it comes and hopefully you boys are staying in shape haha! Get after your burpees

Comment

Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Anyone considering buying a new suit for the academy? The recruiter who spoke with us while we were there said make sure not to wear a nice one, because it's gonna get messed up, pt'd, etc. She said bring your jc penny suit. I don't have anything super nice, but my men's warehouse suit was like 250-300 bucks (which I use for court appearances). We also apparently give them away at the end of the academy to homeless veterans or something like that. I'm thinking about going and getting a less than 100 dollar one...thoughts?
                              I was going to do the samething and go to Macy's. Shoot I would even go to Walmart.

Does anyone know the answer to my question about why they ask for hobbies on the questionary

Comment

Anyone considering buying a new suit for the academy? The recruiter who spoke with us while we were there said make sure not to wear a nice one, because it's gonna get messed up, pt'd, etc. She said bring your jc penny suit. I don't have anything super nice, but my men's warehouse suit was like 250-300 bucks (which I use for court appearances). We also apparently give them away at the end of the academy to homeless veterans or something like that. I'm thinking about going and getting a less than 100 dollar one...thoughts?
                                That's a great idea

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5295 users online. 281 members and 5014 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X