Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys. I'm still on my way to Albany. Hit 2 major accidents that set me back a while. I'm hoping to get there by a reasonable time. Right now it's looking like I won't get there till 8. Might have to do it another time

    Comment


    • Originally posted by c_ob View Post
      Hey guys. I'm still on my way to Albany. Hit 2 major accidents that set me back a while. I'm hoping to get there by a reasonable time. Right now it's looking like I won't get there till 8. Might have to do it another time
      Hey I'm looking like hitting it at about 8 also hit a few slow downs to.

      Comment


      • Hey boys, this is my first post but I have been keeping track for about a year. I am ranked 19xx and I already went through the process for tomorrow because I was on the back list for the last class. Its pretty quick and easy to be honest. You get fitted for PT gear, sign paperwork, and then get a physical by their doctors(that is what takes he longest, waiting in line). A lot of stuff on this thread though has been misguided. My close friend is in the academy now and if anybody wants information about what to expect and how you should come day 1 let me know. Looking forward to this journey, hope you guys have been doing your burpees haha. I'll be there at 7:30 tomorrow and hoping like last time the letters come the following week!!! See you boys tomorrow

        Comment


        • ..................
          Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:55 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jetz215 View Post
            Hey boys, this is my first post but I have been keeping track for about a year. I am ranked 19xx and I already went through the process for tomorrow because I was on the back list for the last class. Its pretty quick and easy to be honest. You get fitted for PT gear, sign paperwork, and then get a physical by their doctors(that is what takes he longest, waiting in line). A lot of stuff on this thread though has been misguided. My close friend is in the academy now and if anybody wants information about what to expect and how you should come day 1 let me know. Looking forward to this journey, hope you guys have been doing your burpees haha. I'll be there at 7:30 tomorrow and hoping like last time the letters come the following week!!! See you boys tomorrow
            During the Physical, what happens? does the doctor as you questions about your past healthy and just checks your body?

            Comment


            • ..................
              Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:55 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                During the Physical, what happens? does the doctor as you questions about your past healthy and just checks your body?
                You go in the room, officer asks you to get down to your boxers then you sit and wait for the doctor. He does all your vitals, all the normal stuff then you drop the drawers and get your boys checked haha pretty quick and easy man. Another officer is in the room with you that's the awkward part.

                Comment


                • ..................
                  Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:55 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Depended on your rank man. My buddy ended up calling to find out because his took 3 weeks to get to him man. But I gJess we will see man I'm sure it won't be long.

                    Comment


                    • ..................
                      Last edited by Whitty; 03-07-2015, 09:52 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                        Crossing my fingers they go out by friday... (wishful thinking).
                        I was thinking the samething man

                        Comment


                        • Oh god i dont mind getting the boys checked out but another officer is in the room, he must hate his job
                          Last edited by zombiemap; 01-30-2015, 10:06 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                            I dunno... graduation does not come quick. Worst 6 months ever.
                            It did drag, especially in the winter months. But, the wait is well worth it. Oh the priceless stories.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NK9Y View Post
                              It did drag, especially in the winter months. But, the wait is well worth it. Oh the priceless stories.
                              What would you say the worst part was for you during the academy.

                              Comment


                              • They wouldn't let us bring televisions larger than 32" into our room and we were limited to twc. Not true HD.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12456 users online. 456 members and 12000 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X