X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday can't come fast enough.

Comment

• Hey guys,

We don't have to bring anything with us on Saturday, right? Not even ID? I know it says to bring documents from past injuries or illnesses. Other than that, are we good to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
        Hey guys,

We don't have to bring anything with us on Saturday, right? Not even ID? I know it says to bring documents from past injuries or illnesses. Other than that, are we good to go?
        I would recommend always carrying ID, especially when walking into the State Police building for processing. If you don't see my name tag with my user name, I'll be wearing a giants hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by All_ American View Post
          I would recommend always carrying ID, especially when walking into the State Police building for processing. If you don't see my name tag with my user name, I'll be wearing a giants hat.
          I will be in a red Bills hoodie!

Comment

• Il have a black north face. With a high and tight haha

Comment

• Originally posted by reil View Post
              Il have a black north face. With a high and tight haha
              You and half the attendees.

Comment

• Always carry ID. Even on runs I tuck an ID in. It will help when you get called in as a suspicious person out running in the negative degree weather.. because your just that motivated.

Comment

• Nevermind..............
                  Last edited by c_ob; 01-29-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                    What's a high and tight ?
                    ...........the official haircut of the Marine Corps....and the occasional motivated army turd.

Comment

• Right. I was never in the military so Google helped me out on that one.

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                      ...........the official haircut of the Marine Corps....and the occasional motivated army turd.

Comment

• Possibly good news. Just heard from a friend they are raising the class size from 150 to 250.

Comment

Possibly good news. Just heard from a friend they are raising the class size from 150 to 250.
                          Super like ^

Comment

• The downside to the good is along with the class size increase. I also was told there could be up to a 2 year freeze after this class. But I'm not believing anything until it happens...

Comment

The downside to the good is along with the class size increase. I also was told there could be up to a 2 year freeze after this class. But I'm not believing anything until it happens...
                              I'm hopping that they will accept everyone who pass the medical

Comment

• I hope the class size is 250 now, better chance of getting in

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8828 users online. 234 members and 8594 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X