Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    Someone above said they're reaching out to rank 8500 for the May processing. Processing weekend definitely includes the PT test and a written psych. From what I understand, they include some kind of candidate interview now too. The Medical exam is not during that weekend.

If you pass the processing weekend in May, you only begin your background processing journey. It takes several months.

• IETN
    replied
    Ok I know I’m late but I received a invitation where they had reached to my rank for processing. And in red it states “THIS IS AN INFORMATIONAL EMAIL THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL APPLICANTS ON THE 2017 ELIGIBILITY LIST WHO HAVE NOT PARTICIPATED IN A TROOPER CANDIDATE PROCESSING. THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO PROCESSING.”
    My rank number is 73xx. My questions are , during this process in early May, will I receive a packet before then? And is this process for PT, Medical, and psych all together, if so will I be in training right away or I have to wait till next class after passing. I need clarity on this as you can see.

Leave a comment:

• cruz21105
    commented on 's reply
    I too was process back in September. Last week I met with my investigator for a background check update. She told me that the next class is in July or Aug. Just to let you known..

• Abram0710
    commented on 's reply
    Many didnt even got passed the sit-ups.
    Last edited by Abram0710; 05-13-2019, 12:48 PM.

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    Not enough people showed up and passed.

• Oneida44
    replied
    Hello all... does anyone know the reason why they are holding another processing weekend in May after they just held one two weekends ago? I processed back in September and had everything forwarded to Albany at the end of 2018 so it’s just been a waiting game.

Leave a comment:

• emlaxstar9
    replied
    Originally posted by Benbacon1
    I'm list number 10k. When will you guys think i will be hired?
    You should be getting a call today to come up to the academy. Heard so many quit that they need more people. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• leo1112
    replied
    As far as processing you do psych the next day Academy-wise you’ll have physical & academic exams passing them is required to graduate

Leave a comment:

• Soupman898
    replied
    Just got an email that they will be processing up to rank 8500 in early May. Besides the physical tests, what else are we required to do there?

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    3000? They're way past 3000.

*edit, sorry I thought you meant processed. I believe the highest rank in the 208th class is around 2400.
    Last edited by jaguarshark; 03-21-2019, 01:36 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6310 users online. 330 members and 5980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X