Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleguy7
    commented on 's reply
    We dont have to do any mailing at all! Just follow the instructions and you should be just fine. There is a code that we type in at the time of setting the appointment and that tells them everything they need to know. You can always call member hiring just to really confirm and tell them, but its not needed. Let me know if you have any more questions! I have my finger printing on Friday

• Octopuppy
    commented on 's reply
    I don't believe you need to. I think you just need to keep it in case you need to verify it was completed. Maybe someone else can chime in.

• Octopuppy
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted...
    Last edited by Octopuppy; 06-20-2018, 05:10 PM. Reason: Whoops wrong page.

• hungryboxer
    replied
    Anyone know if we have to mail in the receipt anywhere from when you get fingerprinted? Was told I had to mail receipt to my employer but don't remember reading that anywhere on the paper we received.

Leave a comment:

• NYCopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Jgrosch View Post
    If we sent in a deferment request due to a conflict, should we have expected to hear anything back from them? I will likely be pushing for the next processing weekend as I had to defer this one. Thanks!
    You will get a letter stating they accepted your deferment or you are eliminated from the process. They seem to be pretty liberal about the deferments though so as long as it was a valid reason you should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Jgrosch
    replied
    If we sent in a deferment request due to a conflict, should we have expected to hear anything back from them? I will likely be pushing for the next processing weekend as I had to defer this one. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Coleguy7
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all for the help! I will keep everyone updated. If you have any advice just let me know!

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Fair enough

• NYCopper
    replied
    Duplicate.

Leave a comment:

• thinbluelinenys
    commented on 's reply
    NYCopper I could agree with you on that, the way I used the term "Finest" is another way of simply saying "the best, higher than most".

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4190 users online. 169 members and 4021 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X