Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard there is going to be a freeze after our class
    Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
    if there is a next class it would be in April. its always the month after the academy starts

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
      I heard there is going to be a freeze after our class
      What makes you think that?

Comment

I heard there is going to be a freeze after our class
        I guess anything is possible, but from what I gathered from my investigator, troopers are retiring at a high rate. Also, still down to grab a bite too.

Comment

• God i hope we all make it to this class.

Comment

• I'm still up for dinner if my flight gets in on time. But I'm not leading the charge since I might get in late...still calling for 80% of snow.

Comment

• Someone pick a place and time. I won't be eating so there is no point in me picking.

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
              I'm still up for dinner if my flight gets in on time. But I'm not leading the charge since I might get in late...still calling for 80% of snow.

Comment

• crossing my fingers acceptance letters go out the first Friday of February so we can get them that following monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
                  crossing my fingers acceptance letters go out the first Friday of February so we can get them that following monday
                  That def seems plausible.

Comment

• I know this was already discussed in the forum, but what are you guys thinking about wearing?. I figured I have a nice wounded warrior dress polo, with dress slacks and dress shoes. I don't want to be the only one underdressed or even overdressed for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
                      I know this was already discussed in the forum, but what are you guys thinking about wearing?. I figured I have a nice wounded warrior dress polo, with dress slacks and dress shoes. I don't want to be the only one underdressed or even overdressed for that matter.
                      I will be in a long sleeve dress shirt, slacks, and dress shoes....with a tie in my passenger seat if I show up and see people walking in in ties...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                        I'm still up for dinner if my flight gets in on time. But I'm not leading the charge since I might get in late...still calling for 80% of snow.
                        Let's take a vote:

Five Guys, Chipotle, or Capitol Diner for a "sit-down" place. All these places are within 5 mins of the academy. I'm good for any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                          I will be in a long sleeve dress shirt, slacks, and dress shoes....with a tie in my passenger seat if I show up and see people walking in in ties...
                          I second that but I'll be wearing a tie for sure. I'd rather be slightly overdressed than under.

Comment

• Originally posted by All_ American View Post
                            Let's take a vote:

Five Guys, Chipotle, or Capitol Diner for a "sit-down" place. All these places are within 5 mins of the academy. I'm good for any.
                            1 for five guys. Hoping my flight isn't delayed!

Comment

• Although I wouldn't recommend eating something greasy and fatty the night before the medical, 5 guys is fine with me!

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                              1 for five guys. Hoping my flight isn't delayed!

Comment

Although I wouldn't recommend eating something greasy and fatty the night before the medical, 5 guys is fine with me!
                                I don't think it will matter. Based on what I have heard it's very very basic. Nothing a burger and fries is gonna effect

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8330 users online. 288 members and 8042 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X