300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
    I had checked the past threats looks like every one only got a 2-3 weeks notice.
    That is kinda what I found. Just passing along what I heard.

Comment

• I asked my recruiter she said we get a 2-3 week notice. Maybe they will send out the acceptance letter the first friday of Feb and we will get the letters monday like we did for the med invites.

Comment

• Feb is also the shortest month so maybe they will give us a 3 week notice im hoping.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
          Feb is also the shortest month so maybe they will give us a 3 week notice im hoping.
          So that March 2nd date for the academy start is still tentative, based off of speculation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chachi View Post
            So that March 2nd date for the academy start is still tentative, based off of speculation?
            Yes, speculative but from Academy sources. But not official from member hiring...

Comment

• Just to clarify, we are at the no normal size letters only manillaenvelope point in the game now right...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                Yes, speculative but from Academy sources. But not official from member hiring...
                ok i gotcha. Damn, why can't some of these things be solidified lol

Comment

Just to clarify, we are at the no normal size letters only manillaenvelope point in the game now right...?
                  manillaenvelope if we get accepted, if we get put on backfill or next class only a call from member hiring or email. But my time is at 7:30 like you so hopefully a good chance. They pick everyone for a certain reason, hopefully they pick me. But im just a young kid that graduated college.

Comment

• I wonder if the Pharmacy RX ever got his. hes probably on vacation or something

Comment

• Hopefully this awful weather doesn't mess anyones plans up. Stay safe, everyone! 5 days

Comment

• Thinking about putting the dinner on hold. At this point with the weather I'm just hoping to make it to Albany, NY...But if the show goes on I will try to make it if it's not too crazy in my questionable two wheel drive rental car...

Comment

• Does anybody when the next physical ability test will be? Also when the next class after March will take place? TIA

Comment

Thinking about putting the dinner on hold. At this point with the weather I'm just hoping to make it to Albany, NY...But if the show goes on I will try to make it if it's not too crazy in my questionable two wheel drive rental car...
                            I am still down for dinner if anyone wants to grab a bite. I think it's supposed to clear up by the end of the week

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSOFMIND View Post
                              Does anybody when the next physical ability test will be? Also when the next class after March will take place? TIA
                              if there is a next class it would be in April. its always the month after the academy starts

Comment

• Like I said, just let me know the time and place. If I make it up in good time I'll be there.

Originally posted by Nysp201491 View Post
                                I am still down for dinner if anyone wants to grab a bite. I think it's supposed to clear up by the end of the week

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4684 users online. 261 members and 4423 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X