Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so its official 150 now? or just a rumor still.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
      so its official 150 now? or just a rumor still.
      Naw very rumor.

Comment

• oh lets hope its 175 better chance of getting in. This week is almost over and the real week shall begin.

Comment

• I wish I knew what day after the medical they will start sending out acceptance letters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
            Pretty big swing between 500 and 2000 all at 0730. That's gotta be a ton of ppl...
            It doesn't seem as big of a swing. If there is 1500 slots between one time frame such as 7:30, then there ought to be a lot of gaps within candidates still processing with ranks between 500-2000. But it all comes down to how many people are invited to each time slot.

Comment

• 8 days!!!!!!!

Comment

• I think acceptance letter will be out the second week of feb. What days do you think we will get it by. I think it would have to be before 14th since its the shortest amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                  I think acceptance letter will be out the second week of feb. What days do you think we will get it by. I think it would have to be before 14th since its the shortest amount.
                  I've told my boss I'd have an answer by the 14th. So I'm hoping before then...

Comment

• was heading back from work today from the city and saw a state trooper charger passing by, boy do they look nice.
                    Last edited by Eriecounty250; 01-23-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• A week from today!!

Comment

• I hope your weather people are as bad as ours - because its calling for snow for the weekend in Albany, which could put a serious damper on my flights in and out...hopefully the airport is well equipped for that sorta thing....it is Upstate NY afterall...

Comment

• This medical needs to come faster

Comment

• I hoping to shake this terrible cough Ive had before the medical. Maybe a 5 miler tommorow will clear out the rest of the stuff in my lungs

Comment

• I was talking to an unnamed source who told me he got his acceptance letter 30 days before the academy. I wonder if the academy ends up being closer to mid March since we won't hear until mid feb? Any thoughts?

Comment

• I had checked the past threats looks like every one only got a 2-3 weeks notice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9525 users online. 338 members and 9187 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X