Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya if you have a history of breathing, pulmonary, or those kind of issues I think you would be done already. I think it will be (maybe) a blood pressure, heart rate, range of motion, and Dr. Will ask about any documented injuries.

Comment

• O and make sure the boys are hanging right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
        By the average amount of people invited to these things, im guessing a blood draw every 2-5 minutes. Just does not seem feasible. Plus I imagine they would have done that when they were shaving our legs
        Very true.

Comment

• Double post...

Comment

• I have heard PSP guys have to swim a bunch. Never have heard of any swimming in NYSP Academy...?

Comment

• I was wondering the same thing.

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
              I have heard PSP guys have to swim a bunch. Never have heard of any swimming in NYSP Academy...?

Comment

• I had asked about that actually since I suck at swimming it's water fimilarizatin. Not really swimming.

Comment

• You asked the troopers if we go in the pool?

Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                  I had asked about that actually since I suck at swimming it's water fimilarizatin. Not really swimming.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                    You asked the troopers if we go in the pool?
                    Water familiarization...that sounds like fun. Sounds like government speak for waterboarding

Ie...I familiarized the terrorist with water and it's many uses. Water familiarization 101...

Comment

• They had this Twitter thing 2 weeks ago where people ask questions nd that was one of them. Nd all shark said was no blood test just a check up to see we aren't disable

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                        They had this Twitter thing 2 weeks ago where people ask questions nd that was one of them. Nd all shark said was no blood test just a check up to see we aren't disable
                        I hope that's it. With a 0730 show time I should have a solid spot..

Comment

• im pretty sure they already picked out who they are going to give a spot too, they just need to get the feedback from the medical exam we take. I am also at 7:30, I read the past threat and all the guys that had our time got the spot only a few didnt probably because of a medical reason, something must have came up on the medical or something.

Comment

• Rank does matter in this a lot however if you read the website it says "Based upon the size of the class, we process approximately 10 candidates for 1 vacancy" so they look for certain type of people I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                              I hope that's it. With a 0730 show time I should have a solid spot..
                              I am guessing that my 930 start time has no shot at making the March academy; probably going to get rolled over to the next one

Comment

• Originally posted by Nysp201491 View Post
                                I am guessing that my 930 start time has no shot at making the March academy; probably going to get rolled over to the next one
                                Only time will tell.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9882 users online. 477 members and 9405 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X