Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
    Figured it out never mind about the emails

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12627[/ATTACH]
    Im curious about rectumsealed....

Comment

• Was just reading a PSP thread, and they are receiving their acceptance letters for the class starting the same (probable) date as the next NYSP class - March 1st. Must be nice getting a month and a half notice :/

Comment

• I read one of your posts a long time ago when I was new to all this. I actually believed you could bring a microwave to have popcorn at night in case you got hungry.

I do have a question regarding food, though. Can we bring granola bars with us? Please don't laugh. I'm assuming the answer is no.

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
        Gray State, do still have the list of things to bring to the Academy, the one I used to post prior to each new class?

Comment

• Wow. Nice.

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
          Was just reading a PSP thread, and they are receiving their acceptance letters for the class starting the same (probable) date as the next NYSP class - March 1st. Must be nice getting a month and a half notice :/

Comment

• Whitty,

Can you post the link for that. I can't seem to find any current threads.

Comment

• It's in the PSP 142nd thread in PA.

Comment

I read one of your posts a long time ago when I was new to all this. I actually believed you could bring a microwave to have popcorn at night in case you got hungry.

I do have a question regarding food, though. Can we bring granola bars with us? Please don't laugh. I'm assuming the answer is no.
                On a serious note - best case scenario is bring only what they tell us for the first week or two, and then feel it out from there. Most academies start out strict and slowly become more lax as you earn your way through, much like military boot camp. I wouldn't be smuggling snacks, as the group will most probably beat your @$$ if they arnt allowed and everyone is punished when (not if) you get caught. Don't be that guy

Comment

• Dam I wish we had a months notice if we got accepted or not. But on the bright side only 14 days until the medical and hopefully they send us the acceptance letter as soon as possible, feb is the shortest month.

Comment

• do they still have orientation for the people that get accepted in there troop areas.

Comment

• I believe so. I think an email goes out when the letters go out from your troop's recruiter.

Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
                      do they still have orientation for the people that get accepted in there troop areas.

Comment

• I would never be that guy!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                        On a serious note - best case scenario is bring only what they tell us for the first week or two, and then feel it out from there. Most academies start out strict and slowly become more lax as you earn your way through, much like military boot camp. I wouldn't be smuggling snacks, as the group will most probably beat your @$$ if they arnt allowed and everyone is punished when (not if) you get caught. Don't be that guy

Comment

I believe so. I think an email goes out when the letters go out from your troop's recruiter.
                          Thats good, It will be nice meeting people that will be in the academy class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
                            do they still have orientation for the people that get accepted in there troop areas.
                            Is it mandatory to attend that orientation?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                              Is it mandatory to attend that orientation?
                              Don't believe so. Because there are ppl like me 1600 miles away who won't be there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                                Don't believe so. Because there are ppl like me 1600 miles away who won't be there..
                                Same here, I'll be in the tropics for the most part of feb

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9425 users online. 331 members and 9094 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X