• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
    Did you try calling them?
    No not yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion31 View Post
      No not yet..
      After the 21st. Try giving it a few days. The 21 is the deadline to call to rsvp

Comment

• Originally posted by Eriecounty250 View Post
        After the 21st. Try giving it a few days. The 21 is the deadline to call to rsvp
        Good idea

Im from queens as well.. have you received your letter and whats your rank?

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion31 View Post
          Good idea

Im from queens as well.. have you received your letter and whats your rank?
          My rank is 22XX, and I got my letter the same day everyone else got there. If you have question PM me. You have to turn on private message, in your settings.

Comment

• 17 more daysss until the medical. Wish the days were going faster.

Comment

• Mo-ti-vation. That is all.

Comment

• Just worrying a little since there are only 175 slots, and there are 60 left over from the last processing being moved to this class.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                  Just worrying a little since there are only 175 slots, and there are 60 left over from the last processing being moved to this class.
                  I heard a recent rumor that it's now only 150. But only time will tell...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                    I heard a recent rumor that it's now only 150. But only time will tell...
                    Dam, this sucks. I wish they had 260 slots like this class did. Well if I dont make it to this class im sure I can make it to the next one. You probably have a good chance whitty You had a high rank didnt you?

Comment

• I think. I'm ranked 5xx so I should be higher than anyone who proceseed this go around, but behind some from last time. We will see though...My BI said something like me being around 60 or 70 some thing for this class. But he retired yesterday so who knows!

Comment

• Whats up all? Ive been reading this thread for a while but never made a username in order to reply. I'm ranked 17xx and already RSVPed by medical invite for the 31st. Stumbled upon this video last night for anyone wondering what the academy might look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBIeS9HIJBw. Good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by Chachi View Post
                          Whats up all? Ive been reading this thread for a while but never made a username in order to reply. I'm ranked 17xx and already RSVPed by medical invite for the 31st. Stumbled upon this video last night for anyone wondering what the academy might look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBIeS9HIJBw. Good luck to all
                          Lol. That's very toned down for public consumption if you catch my drift.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                            Lol. That's very toned down for public consumption if you catch my drift.
                            Its like every video I have ever seen of Marine Corps bootcamp. Im always sitting there thinking "That's not how I remember it..."

Comment

• I mean they have to leave some room for surprise and anticipation lol. I figured so

Comment

• I have a question for someone who has gone through the academy. Do we have to have steel toe oxfords? Are steel toe allowed?

Thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8318 users online. 211 members and 8107 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X