Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get a med invite the day before? (theory)

Comment

• My educated guess would be no. On the med letter it stated that we need to call member hiring before a certain date, to let them know if we plan on attending or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jburgos7 View Post
        Is it possible to get a med invite the day before? (theory)
        In theory - but there is an RSVP date. But I would imagine at this point that something else is going on. Maybe your ranking # hasn't been reached yet?

Comment

• I was reading some pages back a couple nights ago about the medical. Based upon people who attended, it seems they filled out a little more ppwk, met with a Dr. Briefly to discuss their medical history / documentation and picked out their PT gear size. Seems pretty straightforward. People reported being there for less than an hour. As most of you I've been wondering what gets one medically DQd, but have not found anything yet. I've read in past threads that guys in semi-recent cancer remission passed - so not sure how you get DQ'D at this point in the game. Have a good day all.

Comment

• Are we required to have an NY state driver's license before the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
              Are we required to have an NY state driver's license before the academy?
              No. But I'm gonna get mine in my two or so days of residence before hand - as well as register my car in NY...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                No. But I'm gonna get mine in my two or so days of residence before hand - as well as register my car in NY...
                When are you planning to fly in Albany? A week before the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                  When are you planning to fly in Albany? A week before the academy?
                  Im planning to drive with my moving truck the 23rd to Binghamton where my wife is staying while I'm in Albany. I have to plan everything without an appointment letter or else a moving truck, etc won't be available with a week and a half notice. If I don't get an appt letter this will be one of my lifes more epic fails..

Comment

• RSVP date is Jan 21. maybe after that date if not everyone called to confirm there seat you will get a letter. You never know.

Comment

• At this point of the game, I hope no one gets a dq letter. Im looking forward working with you guys and joining state trooper brotherhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                        At this point of the game, I hope no one gets a dq letter. Im looking forward working with you guys and joining state trooper brotherhood.
                        Hopefully so. My house closes at the end of Feb so I'm gonna be homeless in a little over a month

Comment

• jburgos7,

I spoke with my recruiter a week or so ago and she stated that medical invites will continue to be sent out up until a few days before the medical. Just continue to be patient.

Comment

• I am ranked 24xx just curious if anyone on here is ranked lower and received a letter. For example from 25xx to 36xx. Just trying to figure out why my letter seems to be taking so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
                              I am ranked 24xx just curious if anyone on here is ranked lower and received a letter. For example from 25xx to 36xx. Just trying to figure out why my letter seems to be taking so long.
                              Im ranked 33xx and still havent received a letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion31 View Post
                                Im ranked 33xx and still havent received a letter.
                                Did you try calling them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9205 users online. 301 members and 8904 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X