Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent in the unofficial and my investigator got an oral statement. She thought it would be enough. But they need an official in order to be appointed (says member hiring).

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPCandidate2013 View Post
      No, there is an outstanding balance which is on a payment plan. They wont release it unless I pay in full. Is there anyway around it.
      Only way I see that working out is paying the bill. Take a loan from mommy and pay the piper if you want the job...

Comment

• That's my first option... just waiting on my dad. I don't want the opportunity to pass waiting on the loan to come through. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

That's my first option... just waiting on my dad. I don't want the opportunity to pass waiting on the loan to come through. Thanks. I appreciate it.
          Good luck! Hope it works out for ya.

Comment

• Thanks again.

Comment

• 10characters
              Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Haha sounds tempting but i think it's illegal to lend with interest unless your a financial institution.
                Last edited by NYSPCandidate2013; 01-09-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• if your parents owned a business I could get them a cash advance, a little more expensive then a loan. I am the Senior Underwriter for one.

Comment

I sent in the unofficial and my investigator got an oral statement. She thought it would be enough. But they need an official in order to be appointed (says member hiring).
                    Does that mean your "officially in" after the medical

Comment

• Honestly, I don't think so. Kinda gave me hope. But I'm not even going to get my hopes up until they have the transcript in hand. I feel blessed to get so far without it.

Comment

• Hey all,

I am just trying to get some opinions. Since my packet has been turned into member hiring I have officially completed my masters degree. Would it be beneficial at this point in the process for me to send in my final official transcript showing I have received my masters degree or would it not matter much at this point? The transcript that was handed in with my packet shows me being 9 credits short of completing my degree.

Comment

• I had asked that same question when I finally got my bachelors, all you need is 60 credits for the job, so that doesnt really help at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
                            Hey all,

I am just trying to get some opinions. Since my packet has been turned into member hiring I have officially completed my masters degree. Would it be beneficial at this point in the process for me to send in my final official transcript showing I have received my masters degree or would it not matter much at this point? The transcript that was handed in with my packet shows me being 9 credits short of completing my degree.
                            You might as well tell them. There's a $700 annual bonus for troopers with Masters. $500 for Bachelors fwiw.

Comment

• Still no med invite yet?

Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
                              Hey all,

Comment

• What exam are they up to for hiring process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11235 users online. 401 members and 10834 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X