Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by NiagaraCounty; 02-09-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NiagaraCounty View Post
      Just got off the phone with Member Hiring to RSVP for the 31st... Did anyone remember to ask what the actual start date for the academy is expected to be? All I have is the month of March...
      Also, where is everyone staying? I heard there are some nearby hotels to avoid...
      All the hotels across the street from the academy seemed ok...I'm still bed bug free after two trips to Albany

Comment

• No letter today, I live in Troop E.

Comment

• No Smile or Pout today. I live in NYC therefore Troop K (closest) or Troop E. On the brighter side of news I did get confirmation my # is scheduled for the July class of the FDNY.

Comment

• What will you pick if you get both ?!

Originally posted by jburgos7 View Post
            No Smile or Pout today. I live in NYC therefore Troop K (closest) or Troop E. On the brighter side of news I did get confirmation my # is scheduled for the July class of the FDNY.

Comment

• I didn't ask. I believe we will most likely have to report on Sunday, March 1st.

Originally posted by NiagaraCounty View Post
              Just got off the phone with Member Hiring to RSVP for the 31st... Did anyone remember to ask what the actual start date for the academy is expected to be? All I have is the month of March...
              Also, where is everyone staying? I heard there are some nearby hotels to avoid...

Comment

• first come first serve. I could postpone the fire academy to the following January class if I get in to this academy as a fail-safe. If i am blessed to enter now I do not plan on failing.

Comment

• Got my letter today. See you all in Albany. Troop A over here.

Comment

Last edited by NiagaraCounty; 02-09-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Last edited by NiagaraCounty; 02-09-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkRCxL5QAAE

Comment

• Are we required to have our own car in the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                            Are we required to have our own car in the academy?
                            No. But you will need some way to get there. NY is unique in that NYers depend on mass transit significantly more than the majority of the American population - so I wouldn't be surprised (and im sure the Academy staff would not be) if some of you city boys show up in someone elses car... :P

Comment

• Doing the happy dance at my Colorado mailbox at 1230am after my swing shift. See you all on the 31st

Comment

• Congrats! That's a great accomplishment.

I'm running my mile and a half at graduation standard. I'm having trouble getting my time down.

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                                And not that anybody really cares...but you guys have become my ad-hoc support group. I finally hit the big 20 lbs weight lost over my last two months of working towards being academy ready. Big accomplishment for me. 10 lbs to go before March!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8439 users online. 417 members and 8022 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X