Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise I can use this in a foreign country. If it was mailed Friday when will it come to my house. I live in long island? I know co is from troop nyc

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
      Everyone should just perform the best they can. We will all have different strengths and weaknesses and at the end of the day we are all in it together. Each and every one of us should be willing to help our fellow recruits who may be struggling in certain areas.
      This really shows you guys are a great bunch and I'm excited to be among people with this mentality. As my background is academic I'm more than confident in that area and would gladly assist others in hopes I could maybe get some help raising my physical to its peak.

Comment

• Wish my mail was delivered early morning instead of 3pm ha

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
          Wish my mail was delivered early morning instead of 3pm ha
          Wish my mail was in NY and not Colorado (and at 6pm)

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
            Wish my mail was in NY and not Colorado (and at 6pm)
            Touche, my friend. Always somebody that has it a little harder than yourself, thanks for that snap back to reality.

Comment

• Mine comes at 1:30 but I'm out of the country so im counting on my mom

Comment

• I just got my medical invite, see you guys at Albany

Comment

• Got a letter from the state police today... Good news I will be joining everyone the 31st of this month in casual business attire!

Comment

• No letter today...

Comment

• Originally posted by msphill View Post
                      No letter today...
                      Troop B right?

Comment

• Ya troop B

Comment

• Does anyone know if the final medical is a 2 day event?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                            Does anyone know if the final medical is a 2 day event?
                            It is only a half of one day event, from what I have been told.

Comment

• My buddy who did the medical this past time, told me today that he was there 8:30 and was out by 12:30. Also he said it is not just a physical, we have more paperwork to fill out and we also get fitted for our pt and fatigue uniforms.

Comment

• Just got my med invite Can't wait to see everyone the 31st bright and early!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8709 users online. 425 members and 8284 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X