300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
    I just hope with all this waiting we had to do we all get in here. Everyone on this forum seems nice and willing to work as a team.
    I feel like we have been waiting another year for each month to go by. At the same time, processing weekend feels like it was yesterday, for me. Waiting and anticipation screws with your perception of time.

Comment

I just hope with all this waiting we had to do we all get in here. Everyone on this forum seems nice and willing to work as a team.
      I took the 2008 test. It took me over 5 years to get hired. Talk about a wait.

Comment

• Happy New Year, everyone. Hopefully tomorrow is the day we get the letter!!!

Comment

• You mean next week somewhere around Tuesday or wednesday. they mailing out letters friday

Comment

• I wanna hear the details when you all get them. Since mine will be 2+ days behind...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
              I wanna hear the details when you all get them. Since mine will be 2+ days behind...
              I am sure the posts will be coming when the letters start to hit. Friend of mine confirmed to me tonight that is in the academy right now that letters are going out Friday, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                I wanna hear the details when you all get them. Since mine will be 2+ days behind...
                Dont worry man. I will def let you know once i get the letter (hopefully)

Comment

• If we do get into the academy we are going to work the crazy holidays once we get out Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years eve

Comment

If we do get into the academy we are going to work the crazy holidays once we get out Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years eve
                    Of course. Hope you've worked shift work and like staying up all night. So.much.fun...

Comment

If we do get into the academy we are going to work the crazy holidays once we get out Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years eve
                      Actually if you end on up Platoon 2, in 2015 you'll have Halloween, Christmas and New Years Eve off. (among other days, but you'd be in the Academy so that's moot)

Comment

• I rather just get the academy over with man. lol

Comment

• Med invite Friday? We shall see...

Comment

• My guess we get the letter Monday

Comment

• Ya with them going out today, soonest anyone will probably see one is Saturday . I'm hoping Tuesday here in CO.

Comment

• I am only an hour and a half away from Albany…so if it is today I could see it as early as Saturday….but I am guessing more along the lines of Monday. Good luck to all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7533 users online. 416 members and 7117 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X