Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info. I just baught a pair of Nike Shox and am not overly impressed with them. I was sporting a pair of puma cells prior and were in love with them but couldn't find them. I have a couple of buddies who own the New Balance zips and said they are the best shoe they have had in a while. I guess you need to find what fits your foot. During soccer in college I got bad shin splints because adidas cleats didnt provide enough arch support so along with getting my arches taped I needed to find a pair of cleats with enough support. Tried on a bunch and found a pair of Nikes and to this day shin splint free and to anyone who has never had them they are the worst pain. Good luck to everyone this weekend ill be leaving tomorrow to stay overnight as I have to report at 7:30a.m. Everyone who has a bit of a drive have a safe trip!

Comment

• I have been using New Balance sneakers for a few years now and am happy with them. They are extremely comfortable and durable. I find that the green insoles(the name escapes me now) provide even more cushioning to your heels in order to prevent shin splints. I'll be leaving for Albany tomorrow afternoon. My report time on Saturday is 0830. Good Luck!!

Mike

Comment

• arch support prevents shin splints....good to know. i'm prone to those from hill sprints.

thanks for the help guys.

Comment

• My favorite type of running shoe is New Balance. I leave for Albany tomorrow morning as well and will see you Saturday morning at 8:30am.

Comment

• It's nice living close to Albany. I will be leaving around 0615 Saturday, see you all at 0730. Good Luck to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
              I leave for Albany tomorrow morning as well and will see you Saturday morning at 8:30am.
              Originally posted by dirtyduce
              See you all at 0730. Good luck to all.
              Do you two have different show-ups times, or did someone read the letter wrong?
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• They stagger the showup times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                  Do you two have different show-ups times, or did someone read the letter wrong?
                  When I proscessed we had staggered times but it didn't matter because the first group was not even close to being even half way done when I got there later.
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I thought I heard someone mention that 7:30am was for the females and people who live close to Albany.

Comment

• I live outside of Buffalo and am not a female and have to report at 7:30 a.m. When I went to do my medical in November I reported at 8:30 a.m. so who knows.

Comment

• I live in a suburban of Buffalo and I have to report at 7:00am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slopokes21 View Post
                          I live in a suburban of Buffalo and I have to report at 7:00am.
                          Look at it this way... there wont be many people on the Tway at 2am
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                            Look at it this way... there wont be many people on the Tway at 2am
                            I am actually heading out there today. Booked a hotel room, plan on leaving this afternoon and taking a nice slow cruise down the Tway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slopokes21 View Post
                              I am actually heading out there today. Booked a hotel room, plan on leaving this afternoon and taking a nice slow cruise down the Tway.

Yeah... I know as a recruit my biggest worry was not getting stopped on the way to and from the academy. Doing 70 means everyone is going to be passing you like you are standing still but you do not want to know what getting stopped will do for you in the academy
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Originally posted by dhs9909 View Post
                                I live outside of Buffalo and am not a female and have to report at 7:30 a.m. When I went to do my medical in November I reported at 8:30 a.m. so who knows.
                                Originally posted by slopokes21
                                I live in a suburb of Buffalo and I have to report at 7:00am.
                                You two ought to ride together and save a couple of thousand in gas money.
                                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8569 users online. 437 members and 8132 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X