Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least weekend is over now we have 5 days to look forward for a letter. God i hope it's this week

Comment

• Pretty good snow here today. Not sure the mail will make it today even if there was good or bad news. Keep us up to date this week with any new intel !

Comment

• Another week started without a letter.. I'm hoping this is the week that we hear something, good or bad but preferably good haha

Comment

• Has anyone called Member hiring lately to see if they have any tentative dates for anything?

Comment

• No letter here but got that email again today saying that my military documentation review has been updated

Comment

• Originally posted by idahome View Post
              No letter here but got that email again today saying that my military documentation review has been updated
              How's Rome this time of year? I was considering an Air Force job there if NYSP doesent work out..

Comment

No letter here but got that email again today saying that my military documentation review has been updated
                Did u end up asking member hiring or a recruiter what that was all about?

Comment

• I just moved to NY this year but its not too bad... Been in the 50's past couple days which I guess is not normal here but what the weather guy says, suppose to get pretty chilly this next week. Getting to the teens for highs. No haven't called either of them but I am debating on calling the recruiter though.

Comment

I just moved to NY this year but its not too bad... Been in the 50's past couple days which I guess is not normal here but what the weather guy says, suppose to get pretty chilly this next week. Getting to the teens for highs. No haven't called either of them but I am debating on calling the recruiter though.
                    You should call and ask member hiring since they are the ones that update your info etc in the system. And while your at it gather some intel - ie. Academy date, med date, med letters.... I asked one of the recruiters about that email and they didn't have any idea. Maybe another recruiter would know...

Comment

• Tried calling the recruiter and no answer... If she can't give me any info I will call member hiring.

Comment

• Ok Ive got good news - Just got off the phone with member hiring. Had to talk to them about a recent surgery I had. At the end of the conversation I asked about any dates they might have. They stated that they are planning a medical for the last weekend of Jan (which would be the 31st as we suspected) for a March class. She also said medical letters should be going out by the end of this week - so don't expect a medical letter until next week. Happy Monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                          Ok Ive got good news - Just got off the phone with member hiring. Had to talk to them about a recent surgery I had. At the end of the conversation I asked about any dates they might have. They stated that they are planning a medical for the last weekend of Jan (which would be the 31st as we suspected) for a March class. She also said medical letters should be going out by the end of this week - so don't expect a medical letter until next week. Happy Monday!
                          Thanks for doing the dirty work for us! Much appreciated, my friend!

Comment

• I also called member hiring asking when the next medical will be because I will be leaving the country for 2 weeks. She also said expect something next week. She even looked up my name and said I will be getting a med invite. I just had to send her a picture of a flight ticket saying I'm actually leaving. She said anyone that hasn't got a DQ letter will get a med invite. Just wanted to share

Comment

• So what your saying is that if we haven't gotten a DQ letter yet we are in the clear?

Comment

• Awesome so next week the med letters will be out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7366 users online. 288 members and 7078 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X