Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im with you brother. You also got ur plane ticket for that weekend and the next one lol

Comment

• I can't wait to have some answers!

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
        im with you brother. You also got ur plane ticket for that weekend and the next one lol
        They are refundable through southwest so it is really easy to change them so no big deal. Just worked out nicely for me the last couple times I've come - block out a couple of weekends at lower rates so I don't have to pay 600+ for a last minute plane ticket...then I just cancel the extra tickets.
        Last edited by Whitty; 12-26-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• another day without a letter.

Comment

another day without a letter.
            Son of a .....you had me all worked up after seeing nothing for a couple of days. This is the week! (Someone with no shame should call HR on Monday and get any intel... )

Comment

• I felt like We would get a letter today for some reason but i guess not,all i got were bills and catalogs

Comment

I felt like We would get a letter today for some reason but i guess not,all i got were bills and catalogs
                I was looking at a calendar this weekend and I about convinced myself it has to be next week if it's going to be like past processes (that's assuming a March 2nd start date).

Comment

• same here man. I had this whole system that it has to be next week be 29 30 or 31 based on the this current class

Comment

• If the academy is on Mar 2, then the final medical would be on the 3rd week of January?

Comment

• If the academy is Mar 2 the final medical would be the last week of January the 31st

Comment

• All of our educated speculation is entertaining, but I would like to hear something more solid soon. The reality is they can run on whatever time line they want.

It's a bit of a bummer that they don't process and do medical a couple of months in advance, so people have time to give proper notice, move families, etc. If it all works out for me it seems as though my employer is going to get a week notice (2 week notice from NYSP - 1 week notice to my work, and less than a week to move cross country), which is pretty inconsiderate on NYSP's part when the medical process etc could occur very easily more than a month prior. My current department gave me over a month to get everything worked out...but I guess that's life. My family has said two weeks notice is not a big deal..but I will still feel crappy about it if I end up in the situation...

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                          If the academy is on Mar 2, then the final medical would be on the 3rd week of January?
                          3rd week of January is the supplemental military exam.

Comment

• Anyone know how much we have to run a day? And how many hours a day consist of PT?

Comment

• they have a workout plan designed for us in the academy. they would probably make us run 5 miles at least but not the first week. We would probably start off 1.5 miles then slowly move up so we gain stamina. They are going to work you out to the bone like they do in basic training.

Comment

• I'm banking on and hoping that being at the 70% Cooper and running 5+ miles with ease will have me prepared..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9146 users online. 455 members and 8691 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X