Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
    Have no clue. on the other hand no letter today. just checked the mail
    Another day without a DQ letter is a good day. In my humble opinion. I take a deep breath everytime I check the mail box. Last time I went through a process and got hired I don't remember it at all being this stressful..
    Last edited by Whitty; 12-19-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Tell me about it. its like our life is on hold right now. but once we get that acceptance letter it will be a lot better. I just want to get through the academy and become one already.

Comment

• I wish this post was a joke, but literally 2 seconds ago I was told that because New York State has a 20 million dollar deficit, they are considering canceling the March class. That would be pretty crappy.

Comment

• I'm not surprised but I hope they don't. Do you know if it's official rxg

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
            I wish this post was a joke, but literally 2 seconds ago I was told that because New York State has a 20 million dollar deficit, they are considering canceling the March class. That would be pretty crappy.
            That would be more than unfortunate...where'd ya hear that?

Comment

• I'm gonna stay positive and say it's unlikely. They are years behind attrition and can't afford to skip even more classes. That and my house goes up for sale in a couple of weeks :/

Comment

• Dude you can't drop a bomb like that and leave us hanging...

Comment

• I dont think they will delay the class. They wanted more people since 2013 thats why they recrutied so much before the exam in October 2013. They are actually low in troops after reading all the news article and what the recruiters said.

Comment

• I know they are behind and most troops are in major need. I don't disclose my sources, and would never put somebodies name on a forum. I will say that my sources are usually pretty reliable. That being said, I have some other friends that are saying there is no way they can afford to do this, no matter the deficit. Just thought I would throw that out there to see if anybody else was hearing the same thing.

Comment

• I don't think the state would do that. The one thing the state needs is police officers, they would not have rushed the last class through if they did not have it in the budget. Also they would have known about this debt before inviting us all to the last processing, why would they waste money on processing if they wouldn't be hiring any one of is anyways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
                        I don't think the state would do that. The one thing the state needs is police officers, they would not have rushed the last class through if they did not have it in the budget. Also they would have known about this debt before inviting us all to the last processing, why would they waste money on processing if they wouldn't be hiring any one of is anyways?
                        They would not be wasting money processing. We would all stay in the system until they decided to carry on. But I do agree that the state is in need of Troopers so I am hoping this is just a rumor. Was just looking to see if anybody else had heard this.

Comment

• Don't worry, guys. The class isn't being cancelled.

Comment

• The bad juju rx brought in here is gonna be floating around until medical letters and offers start showing up.. And if we get to meet in the coming months - your nickname is definitely gonna be Debbie downer

Comment

• We are already stressing enough just with the though we can get booted anytime, let alone making it through another hurdle and praying there is even a class set in stone. But if I do make it, I think I'll be asking around to see if anyone is there from this forum haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
                                We are already stressing enough just with the though we can get booted anytime, let alone making it through another hurdle and praying there is even a class set in stone. But if I do make it, I think I'll be asking around to see if anyone is there from this forum haha
                                If I make it - it shouldn't be hard to pick me out. Only one from Colorado - and only guy to get my tattoo cut off my arm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7632 users online. 410 members and 7222 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X