Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trooper medical

    Pretty sure this was answered but whats the medical going to consist of exactly?? We have to redo everything like the run, sit ups n push ups again?? Please let me know thanks

    Comment


    • New York State Police

      Originally posted by stormlaxer View Post
      Pretty sure this was answered but whats the medical going to consist of exactly?? We have to redo everything like the run, sit ups n push ups again?? Please let me know thanks
      No. U meet with a dr. They ask u about anything u disclosed and give u a physical.

      Comment


      • I just booked refundable (southwest airline) tickets with my rapid rewards points from Denver to Albany for the weekend of the Jan 31st and the following of Feb 7th - crossing my fingers the medical is one of those weekends. After looking at a calendar, I imagine it could be 14th right after the current class graduates. Just wanted to lock in the cheap ($375) tickets in the case I get the golden ticket.

        Comment


        • Praying its jan 31 weekend.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
            Praying its jan 31 weekend.
            I agree because I have my military weekend the following weekend...

            Comment


            • the sooner we get this letter the sooner we can get this over with and get our acceptance packet if we all make it.

              Comment


              • Im actually suprised we've only heard of one DQ. Kinda figured we would hear about more..Gotta go check the mail soon and make sure I don't have one!

                Comment


                • im pretty sure we will hear more about DQ next 2 weeks. 21-31

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                    Im actually suprised we've only heard of one DQ. Kinda figured we would hear about more..Gotta go check the mail soon and make sure I don't have one!
                    The DQ's that have gone out, from what I understand, are for those that are being disqualified and asked not to try and become a NYS Trooper in the future. They also have DQ's that tell you that you can take a future civil service test and try and go through the process again.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                      The DQ's that have gone out, from what I understand, are for those that are being disqualified and asked not to try and become a NYS Trooper in the future. They also have DQ's that tell you that you can take a future civil service test and try and go through the process again.
                      I see. Thanks for the info. Told my wife I'm not going through another process like this again. She's gonna have to just suck it up and like Colorado if I don't make NYSP.

                      Comment


                      • The first week of January needs to come faster.

                        Comment


                        • I wonder how many current candidates are aware of this forum?

                          Comment


                          • probably not many.

                            Comment


                            • Under what circumstances are people told that they aren't allowed to apply in the future?

                              Comment


                              • A lot of depts is something like you need to put some time between traffic offenses or a minor misdeed before reapplying, but you were honest about them and we're not auto DQ'd . No idea with NYSP.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6882 users online. 389 members and 6493 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X