Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a DQ letter or med invite?

Comment

• I don't get my mail until 6pm Mountain Standard Time (2 hours behind you all). I'm beginning to wonder if he got a DQ letter but it was more on an individual basis and wasn't a sign they are all out. Read past threads and theres were DQ letters at all kinds of random points. Just a thought. I'd hate to make it through this week and think I'm safe and get one a week later...

Comment

• Yeah it could be the case, I just know my friend said med invites come out 5 weeks prior. So if that is the case DQ letters should be out the week before so that would be mean they wouldn't be out until the end of January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
          Yeah it could be the case, I just know my friend said med invites come out 5 weeks prior. So if that is the case DQ letters should be out the week before so that would be mean they wouldn't be out until the end of January.
          Med invites don't come out 5 weeks before the Academy itself.

It's gotta be closer to 5 weeks prior to the med itself. So the med would be end of January or early feb. Med invited have got to fall sometime between the end of this month and beginning of January.

Comment

• I just looked at his texts he sent me over the weekend, he is was on the backfill list during the class that is going on now. He said that the med invites come out around 6 weeks before the academy starts, so six weeks before March 2nd would be around the week of January 19th so depending on how much time there is between the DQ letters and med invites will determine when DQ's should be out. I'll have to ask my buddy to see if he remembers the span between the two.

Comment

I just looked at his texts he sent me over the weekend, he is was on the backfill list during the class that is going on now. He said that the med invites come out around 6 weeks before the academy starts, so six weeks before March 2nd would be around the week of January 19th so depending on how much time there is between the DQ letters and med invites will determine when DQ's should be out. I'll have to ask my buddy to see if he remembers the span between the two.
              That seems closer. I have been told, and have seen in the past that they typically give you a months notice for the medical - similar to the processing weekend - but the last class may have gotten them late. Regardless I would imagine everything's going down in January.

Comment

I just looked at his texts he sent me over the weekend, he is was on the backfill list during the class that is going on now. He said that the med invites come out around 6 weeks before the academy starts, so six weeks before March 2nd would be around the week of January 19th so depending on how much time there is between the DQ letters and med invites will determine when DQ's should be out. I'll have to ask my buddy to see if he remembers the span between the two.
                I was mostly trying to get at that they can't give you one week notice for the med. 2 weeks maybe. Most likely more..

Comment

• No letter yet!

Comment

• Yeah that would make more sense actually. I asked my buddy and he said the when he went through the processing this past time, there were DQ letters coming out after med letters, he also said the only way you are 100% good is when you receive an acceptance packet. So it looks like we have a long wait ahead of us still..

Comment

• The last class was rushed so we should get the med letters end of this month or beginning of next month. I read all the threats how people posted the people from the academy were running a week late.
                      Last edited by zombiemap; 12-16-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• I was stationed aboard the USS Enterprise. No letter here either, I am not getting my hopes up until after the holidays. Thats when I will be running to check the mail.

Comment

• Thank you to all of you that are currently or have served our country.

Comment

• Another good day with no DQ letter here in Colorado!

Comment

• Colorado huh, what made you want to be a trooper in ny state of you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• My wife is from the Binghamton area and wants to move back. And most police department won't even let me test since I'm not a resident. Example: Broome County. And most depts make chump change compared to NYSP - and... I think it's the only department I know of where I won't take a permanent pay cut.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9598 users online. 444 members and 9154 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X