Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, maybe this time you will have better luck. What ship were you on? I worked with a lot of marine squadron's when I was on deployments.

Comment

• I asked my recruiter when will we recieve the med invites nd she told me. " the last class there was about five weeks between the date of the medical processing until the report date for the Academy."

Anyone have any idea what week we should get the med invite nd what Saturday it most likely will be

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
        I asked my recruiter when will we recieve the med invites nd she told me. " the last class there was about five weeks between the date of the medical processing until the report date for the Academy."

Anyone have any idea what week we should get the med invite nd what Saturday it most likely will be
        I think that most of us are guessing that med weekend will be the end of January, so sometime in early to mid January I would assume they will be sending out med invites. I am not sure as to how much notice they actually give you before you report for the med.

Right now…no news…is good news.
        Last edited by rxgeoff; 12-15-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
          That means your probably smarter then all of us We are only ranked as high as you because we had the military points added

Just make sure your mentally prepared for what you may encounter. Military guys "typically" have that advantage over you because they most likely have been through some type of high stress training. Just remember the goal and don't give up - they can only torture you for 26 some odd weeks - if your lucky enough to be one of the few.
          We all have our strengths to being to the table, that is why we work as a team when we are in. As for the military training…lets just say I have some background in that category as well. Not nearly as much and as stressful as you guys, but I have some under my belt.

Comment

• so she said five weeks and the academy starts March 2nd. So im guessing it will be the last weekend of Jan as Rxg said Jan 31. and we should expect our appectance letters 2nd week of Feb. and we should get the med invites the first week of Jan. Only thing on my mind is there are only 170 slots. the class thats currently in now has 260 but it started with 290. 30 dropped through out the academy. I wish we had 290 slots.

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
              lol, maybe this time you will have better luck. What ship were you on? I worked with a lot of marine squadron's when I was on deployments.
              USS Denver

Comment

so she said five weeks and the academy starts March 2nd. So im guessing it will be the last weekend of Jan as Rxg said Jan 31. and we should expect our appectance letters 2nd week of Feb. and we should get the med invites the first week of Jan. Only thing on my mind is there are only 170 slots. the class thats currently in now has 260 but it started with 290. 30 dropped through out the academy. I wish we had 290 slots.
                The good thing is they don't pick just 170 people. If you make it through the process successfully but the academy is full you just get put on hold until the next academy. Believe me, I understand how bad that would suck to have to keep waiting, but it should be a little less stressful knowing that you are pretty much in.

Comment

• The worst ship in the fleet! I was also on the Denver and then switched to the harpers ferry when the Denver broke down in Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
                    The worst ship in the fleet! I was also on the Denver and then switched to the harpers ferry when the Denver broke down in Japan.
                    The oldest gator in the swamp.

Comment

Im just a full time student and I just graduated yesterday. Im 23 years old and was in the coast guard for 4 years.
                      I'm coast guard as well. Leaving active duty for the reserves in January.
                      Last edited by reil; 12-16-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Another day without a letter, what about you all?

Comment

• no letter for me

Comment

• Mailman is on my street but I doubt it's coming today.

Comment

• It had been three full days sense another forum member got his DQ letter so we know they are out. Hopefully none of us have the misfortune to get them.

Comment

• probably nothing until the first week of jan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5064 users online. 241 members and 4823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X