Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just a full time student and I just graduated yesterday. Im 23 years old and was in the coast guard for 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
      I believe we should be able to burn some GI Bill during the Academy and FTO for OJT for what it's worth...and on an unrelated...I'm glad Navy beat Army this weekend
      But using your GI Bill for FTO is not required right? I was actually rooting for the Army, they should atleast win once every 10yrs

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
        But using your GI Bill for FTO is not required right? I was actually rooting for the Army, they should atleast win once every 10yrs
        No not required. But for people like me with a bachelor's and two masters and a year left of GI Bill, I can burn it perfectly through the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
          Im just a full time student and I just graduated yesterday. Im 23 years old and was in the coast guard for 4 years.
          A shallow water sailor...makes a lot of sense. Have a good day you puddle pirate

Comment

• Two masters and a bachelors? I feel severely undereducated now. I have one more semester left to finish my associates.

Comment

• Just a little GI Bill and a little motivation. There are people in this process with PhDs Straight up crazy..

Comment

• What's the point of using your gi bill in the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                  What's the point of using your gi bill in the academy?
                  The point would be when someone like myself is taking a 30k pay cut to go to the academy. An extra 1000 bucks in GI Bill money could make up for some of that loss of income...

Comment

• Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up. I didnt really know what you guys were talking about. lol

Comment

• Whitty,

I was a fulltime time grad student until friday when I graduated. I also did four years in the Navy before I started college so I am 28 : (

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
                        Whitty,

I was a fulltime time grad student until friday when I graduated. I also did four years in the Navy before I started college so I am 28 : (
                        )

Not sure how I feel about being surrounded by a bunch of sailors....did that once aboard ship and it didn't turn out well

Comment

• I feel like the only guy without any military or police background on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                            I feel like the only guy without any military or police background on this thread.
                            Your the Dr. Though right? Thought I remembered something about a PhD.

Talk to you all later - headed into the Dr.s office now to have the rest of my tattoo cut off my arm...cheers!
                            Last edited by Whitty; 12-15-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• I have a doctorate in pharmacy that I currently don't use ha

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                                I have a doctorate in pharmacy that I currently don't use ha
                                That means your probably smarter then all of us We are only ranked as high as you because we had the military points added

Just make sure your mentally prepared for what you may encounter. Military guys "typically" have that advantage over you because they most likely have been through some type of high stress training. Just remember the goal and don't give up - they can only torture you for 26 some odd weeks - if your lucky enough to be one of the few.
                                Last edited by Whitty; 12-15-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4768 users online. 196 members and 4572 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X