Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 170 for the March classs. God I'm nervous I hope I get a spot. I wish they did 260 like the current class had right now

Comment

• From my friends experience through the last selection said that the med letters came out roughly about 6 weeks before the academy started

Comment

• We should get it the first week of January since they give a lot of time before we actually have to go. Let's hope we all get a spot here since there's only 170

Comment

• First of all, I am very sorry to the person who got their disqualification letter the other day. I can't imagine how much pain you are feeling right now. I don't know how I would react if it were me (and it might still be me, who knows?).

Did anyone else get the same letter that lives in Troop K?

If I get through this process and make it out of the academy (alive), I would like to be an Investigator-- specifically for violent crimes, if that is possible, in Troop K or NYC.

Comment

• Hey all, take it for what it's worth but I talked to a family member over the week end and he said we should not expect to hear anything until after the holidays regarding med invites and such.

If I get selected and make it through the academy I would like to become a criminal investigator or part of the K-9 unit.

Comment

• Bumping for a new week, and crossing my fingers that those here don't get the dreaded DQ letter. Have a good week all and keep us updated with any changes or intel. I'm having surgery on my arm tomorrow so I will be off work for the week and trolling the forums like nobody's business from my comfy couch

Comment

• On am unrelated note - is everyone in this stinking process and on this forum a "full time student?" Seeing that in your profiles is making me feel old, and I'm only mid 20s :/

Comment

• I am a full time student and also only 23. I'm a late bloomer, went straight from high school to the marine corp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredenburg1 View Post
                    I am a full time student and also only 23. I'm a late bloomer, went straight from high school to the marine corp.
                    Same here. I served 5yrs in the Navy. Are you using your GI Bill? Are you going to register/enroll for the next semester?

Comment

I am a full time student and also only 23. I'm a late bloomer, went straight from high school to the marine corp.
                      I can appreciate that. I wouldn't say late bloomer in that case. 8 years of the Corps and Reserve myself. Did defect recently to the AF Reserve to finish out to retirement, because the boss (my wife) said she was done with the Marine Corps. 0811 here...you?
                      Last edited by Whitty; 12-15-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                        Same here. I served 5yrs in the Navy. Are you using your GI Bill? Are you going to register/enroll for the next semester?
                        I believe we should be able to burn some GI Bill during the Academy and FTO for OJT for what it's worth...and on an unrelated...I'm glad Navy beat Army this weekend

Comment

• Double post.

Comment

• Wow what a small world man I was also a cannoneer haha. I was stationed in the stumps unfortunately haha

Comment

• Yeah I'm current using my G.I. Bill and
                              Signed up for the next semester. I figured we would hear something before the start of the spring semester, so just in case I don't hear anything, I don't want to lose out on a semester.

Comment

Wow what a small world man I was also a cannoneer haha. I was stationed in the stumps unfortunately haha
                                Nice (I hate the stumps). I was Camp Lejeune. But I probably got out before you joined...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7300 users online. 388 members and 6912 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X