• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping not. Fingers crossed...

Comment

• N
      Originally posted by Whitty View Post
      I'm hoping not. Fingers crossed...
      Remember how I saw in past post the rejection letters came out before the med letters. Maybe we will get the invite before the holidays

Comment

• Ya I'm hoping they are only a week behind...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
          Ya I'm hoping they are only a week behind...
          I gotta go back and look at the past threats just to make sure

Comment

• I wonder if they sent out all rejection/DQ letter all at the same time?

Comment

• Well now the the real worrying begins fellas.. I'm just curious to know why you got denied after all the good things you were told by your investigator?

Comment

• I was thinking maybe the letters started coming out this Monday so this week was the week to get the letter of denial.. I suppose that is only wishful thinking though

Comment

• This class def has to be in feb or March

Comment

• I've been searching for Intel in previous post / threads in regards to DQ vs. medical letter time line and can't find anything good. Hope zombiemap is right...

Comment

I've been searching for Intel in previous post / threads in regards to DQ vs. medical letter time line and can't find anything good. Hope zombiemap is right...
                      What I did was people that posted saying they got a DQ letter I checked what day they posted that on the threat then check when someone posted a threat saying they got a med invite nd what I got was 1 week- week and a half

Comment

• Didnt take a nysp poly but ive taken 3 federal ones. They usually ask about 8-10 questions. Half are control questions like is the light on? Are you wearing shoes? Is your name..? Then the others background related..drugs concealing crimes and such.

Comment

• Anyone know if the medical letters come in a normal envelope or a manilla like the processing weekend?

Comment

Anyone know if the medical letters come in a normal envelope or a manilla like the processing weekend?
                            Medical letters come in normal envelope our acceptance letters come in big yellow envelope telling us what to bring etc..

Comment

• That's a bit of a bummer - when you go to your mailbox and see that NYSP envelope you won't know if it's an medical or DQ :\

I realize that sounds a bit whiny, but this whole process for me has been a roller coaster of emotions. I love my job now - but I don't want to let my wife (who wants to move back east) and her family down. Good luck all, and have a good day.
                              Last edited by Whitty; 12-13-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

That's a bit of a bummer - when you go to your mailbox and see that NYSP envelope you won't know if it's an medical or DQ :\

I realize that sounds a bit whiny, but this whole process for me has been a roller coaster of emotions. I love my job now - but I don't want to let my wife (who wants to move back east) and her family down. Good luck all, and have a good day.
                                Dam man, Im sure you will get it, keep your head up high man. This process is hell for everyone, I wish we knew already but we wont know for a few weeks or maybe end of the month.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10093 users online. 472 members and 9621 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X