300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celcius27,

Of course we know what types of questions are asked on the polygraph we have been through the process. However, I am not willing to put a once in a lifetime career on the line to discuss them with you. I can tell you just be honest and you have nothing to worry about.

I am hoping we start receiving medical invites shortly after the holidays. If the medical happens anytime in January I will be happy but the sooner the better. I am also hoping to be located in troop E,C,G,D. I know thats a large area but I'm not picky. lol

Comment

Last edited by Celcius27; 08-04-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celcius27 View Post
        Sorry guys I should've re-worded that.. I wasn't looking for the exact questions ask just wanted to know where the questions came from.. Like if they were unique to each individual or the same for all
        Your fine. Everyone wants to know about the polygraph. And I can say all three I have taken were nearly identical. Most of the pokygraph (funny this was the autocorrect) guys go to a handful of schools that teach the voodoo of polygraph. Don't stress it - it's a complete crap shoot as to whether you pass or fail. Just tell the truth, say a prayer, and cross your fingers.

Comment

Last edited by Celcius27; 08-04-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Just got my Denial letter. The state police just lost a good potential trooper today..

Comment

• Originally posted by kenold View Post
              Just got my Denial letter. The state police just lost a good potential trooper today..
              Sorry to hear that. Sounds as though we should all be hearing soon one way or another. Did they give you any indication as to why?

Comment

• No none, they said their decision process is confidential. They also said I can never apply again.

Comment

• Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? Based upon your previous post it looks like your interview with your background investigator went well. Which makes me wonder...

Comment

• How was your driving record if you don't mind me asking.

Originally posted by kenold View Post
                    No none, they said their decision process is confidential. They also said I can never apply again.

Comment

• I'm located in Orange County, NY. My driving record was pretty good, one speeding ticket, one cell phone ticket, both were reduced to just a fine. I'm just so surprised because my investigator stated that he believes I would make a good state trooper and he was very positive about my application. Also all my references and additional people he called were also very positive.

Comment

• Gosh if you were good and ur investigator said so as well. Now I'm getting worried I live in buffalo but I'm from Long Island that's where all my mail gets sent to So I'm pretty close to you

Comment

• Ya I was thinking it slightly worries me as well...

Comment

• I was a pretty low rank, around 1,400 so they may have gotten to me quicker.

Comment

• I'm ranked in 5xx.

Comment

• God now the real game begins letters being sent out. Is there any reason why they might have not appointment U a spot ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11450 users online. 415 members and 11035 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X