Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are getting DQ'd you should already know it by now, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
      If you are getting DQ'd you should already know it by now, right?
      Reading the past threats people that got dq usually got the letter a week before everyone gets the med invite so many end of this month the letters will go out or the beginning of next month.

Comment

• Lets just hope no one here gets DQ. I am really looking forward working with you guys in the academy for 6 months long and become a whole team

Comment

• My rank was 362x but I didn't get anything. I contacted a recruiter and she told me they stopped at 3609. That's how close I was.

Comment

• Shrhsjjejfd
            Last edited by Celcius27; 12-11-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• It would be a breach of confidentity to tell you. With that being said, you will not be suprised by the questions. There is a strong chance you already answered them on your background questionaire, your psych exam, and even on your initial application. Very very basic - less than 10 questions typically.

Comment

• For those waiting for medical letters I was just looking at the website and figured I'd throw out some logical speculation. Supplementary military test is the 24th of January. I'm thinking there is a 99.999% chance the medical is not that weekend . Maybe the following weekend of like the 31st-ish? That would seemingly fit with my hopeful-time line

Comment

• We are doing vacation bids at work this week for next year and I think I'm gonna block all of Feb for vacation. If I don't get the golden ticket next year I'm gonna have a long run with no vacation...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                    We are doing vacation bids at work this week for next year and I think I'm gonna block all of Feb for vacation. If I don't get the golden ticket next year I'm gonna have a long run with no vacation...
                    I'm sure you will get in since you had delayed your application ur ahead of many people lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                      For those waiting for medical letters I was just looking at the website and figured I'd throw out some logical speculation. Supplementary military test is the 24th of January. I'm thinking there is a 99.999% chance the medical is not that weekend . Maybe the following weekend of like the 31st-ish? That would seemingly fit with my hopeful-time line
                      Or it could be the week before supplementary military test?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                        Or it could be the week before supplementary military test?
                        That'd be fine with me

Comment

• Does everyone know where they would prefer to work if they get the job.

Comment

• I would prefer to be in the marcy area within troop D, but I'll take any other surrounding counties within troop D. A little bit of traveling for a great career is well worth it in my opinion.

Comment

• Just a heads up.. You are not supposed to discuss any of the questions that are covered during the polygraph exam.

Comment

• I'm hoping for Troop K!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7830 users online. 283 members and 7547 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X