300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Accused of Attempted Murder of State Trooper 6/22/07

What the hell is wrong with people lately???????????? To me this is just unbelievable!!!

http://www.newzjunky.com/record/coplog070623sp.htm

Thankfully is doesn't say that the Trooper was injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by VZMan View Post
      What the hell is wrong with people lately???????????? To me this is just unbelievable!!!

That's pretty crazy. I would love to hear what provoked this attack.
      Keep us updated VZ.
      sigpic
      IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• It would be pure speculation on my part but it almost sounds like an attempt at "suicide by cop." I definitly would like to find out more details about this incident.

Comment

The Sergeant is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
            The Sergeant is fine.
            Thanx for the update.

I hope this piece of garbage gets alot of time.

Does anyone know what sparked this incident? It almost sounds like it was a personal attack on the Sgt.
            sigpic

Comment

• ATrooper2B,

I'll send you that info you wanted in an email in a few minutes.
              Last edited by VZMan; 06-24-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• New information states that his trailer caught on fire earlier that morning, the fire is now considered suspicious and the NYSP is investigating if the incidents are connected.

Comment

• Thanks OTVFD18 for the new info.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
                    New information states that his trailer caught on fire earlier that morning, the fire is now considered suspicious and the NYSP is investigating if the incidents are connected.
                    Thanx for the info.

I know this may sound bad but...Do you mean the Sgt's trailer or the perp?
                    sigpic

Comment

• ATrooper2B,

Here is a link to updated info that will answer your question.

http://www.news10now.com/content/top...sp?ArID=110259

Comment

ATrooper2B,

Here is a link to updated info that will answer your question.

http://www.news10now.com/content/top...sp?ArID=110259
                        Thanx again VZ for the news update link. You don't see any of this stuff on the NYC area news. My area's news is more concerned with celebrities like Paris Hilton in jail BS than real news. The news has become more like the National Enquirer around here.
                        sigpic

Comment

• ATrooper2B,

There is more updated info on the Trooper attack in the New York section of these forums. Didn't see the need to post it again.

I would have to agree with you that the priorities of the media are often bass ackwards! I could care less about what Paris Hilton is doing and who is going to pay her an absurd amount of money to tell a story that nobody cares about anyways.
                          Last edited by VZMan; 06-26-2007, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• hey, does anyone know what kind of baton the troopers use these days?

is it a straight one, or the one with the handle sticking out the side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                              hey, does anyone know what kind of baton the troopers use these days?

I could be wrong, but I believe they still carry the straight wooden batons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                                hey, does anyone know what kind of baton the troopers use these days?

They use the ASP straight friction lock collapsable type batons. I believe they can also use the Monadnock ball bearing lock collapsable batons too. As far as I know the side handle batons and straight wooden ones are no longer used, but maybe they still have a choice of personal preference.
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10501 users online. 500 members and 10001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X