300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vg3 View Post
    Of course I still have it! PM me I can email it to you if you'd like.
    And as far as I know for PT we can bring any type of running shoes.
    can i see the sample letter as well? I try looking online for it but I just really want to see how it looks

Comment

• Good afternoon, I have been reading this thread for a long time and since I am currently in the process I figured now would be a good time to register. Since I am a first time poster I will take the time to introduce myself. I am currently living on long Island while I finish my graduate studies at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. If all goes well I will be graduating in two weeks. I received my undergraduate degree from the University At Albany and before that I completed four years of active duty in the military. I have learned a lot of useful information reading this thread and I hope I will have some useful information to share as well. Good luck to all, and take care.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
        He got in Cuz he was Korean. Thats what a trooper at the academy said and he said if race helped me get in I'll take it lol.
        I'd remove "cuz" from the vocabulary if you have the opportunity to get into the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citykid33 View Post
          I'd remove "cuz" from the vocabulary if you have the opportunity to get into the academy.
          Will do

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
            I have a question for a current trooper or someone who has gone through the academy before willing to help out. What kind of boots do we need to get? Is there a certain brand or are there just general requirements such as all black, laced, etc.? Thank you.
            Any boots you wear during the Academy are issued as they are considered part of your accountable uniform items.
            As far as running shoes, you can wear whatever you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpNorth3816 View Post
              Any boots you wear during the Academy are issued as they are considered part of your accountable uniform items.
              As far as running shoes, you can wear whatever you like.
              Ok great. Thank you!

Comment

• I hope everyone is staying safe in this weather.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving to all, and a special thanks to the men and women who have served and continue to serve in our armed forces. A special thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all of the men and women in uniform serving our communities as well. I hope everyone has a great holiday and as always stay safe. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comment

• this wait is killing me. i wish we knew when the class will be already.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                      this wait is killing me. i wish we knew when the class will be already.
                      I think we all thinking the same thing. Ive been trying to focus on other things - like getting into the best physical shape, Christmas, etc. Anything to get my mind of it! Hopefully we will get a medical letter in the next couple of weeks. But if I was a betting man - I would say the first week or so of January seems more likely...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                        I think we all thinking the same thing. Ive been trying to focus on other things - like getting into the best physical shape, Christmas, etc. Anything to get my mind of it! Hopefully we will get a medical letter in the next couple of weeks. But if I was a betting man - I would say the first week or so of January seems more likely...

I was hoping for the same thing my friend, but by the looks of it im pretty sure we wont get a letter until January. If only we could get it next month that would be my mini christmas gift

Comment

• No news, at this point, is good news. Hearing rumblings of an early March class of around 180. So it is likely that medical letters would go out sometime within about a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                            No news, at this point, is good news. Hearing rumblings of an early March class of around 180. So it is likely that medical letters would go out sometime within about a month.
                            if the class is in march guess we will get the letters in January. I asked a recruiter and said the class was going to be around 220

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                              No news, at this point, is good news. Hearing rumblings of an early March class of around 180. So it is likely that medical letters would go out sometime within about a month.
                              I told my wife not to tell me if anything comes in the mail - because its probably not anything good this early in the month. I figured I would hear about you guys getting letters a week or so before I do. If you think waiting sucks - trying waiting an extra couple days once letters go out since your 1600 miles away from Albany

I will probably buy a refundable plane ticket once you guys get letters for the medical - because the longer I wait the more expensive it gets. I pay $1000 bucks everytime I come out

Im counting on you guys to keep me up to date!
                              Last edited by Whitty; 11-30-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                                I told my wife not to tell me if anything comes in the mail - because its probably not anything good this early in the month. I figured I would hear about you guys getting letters a week or so before I do. If you think waiting sucks - trying waiting an extra couple days once letters go out since your 1600 miles away from Albany

I will probably buy a refundable plane ticket once you guys get letters for the medical - because the longer I wait the more expensive it gets. I pay $1000 bucks everytime I come out

Im counting on you guys to keep me up to date!
                                We have your back, Whitty! The second I get my letter, you'll be the first to know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4732 users online. 195 members and 4537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X