Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a little extra motivation this morning I thought some of you might appreciate or enjoy. Was at the Dr. Office and the Doc walks up and mistakes me for someone else and begins asking me how the State Patrol is. I answer that im "not really sure"...probably with a semi confused look on my face. He eventually realizes that I am not who he thinks I am, and states "you look like a State Trooper I know." I guess I must be doing something right. Makes up for the fact that I nearly need crutches to walk after the mileage and workouts ive done this week...

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
      I have thrown this out there before, but just giving out this information for those of you that did not see it and may be new to the thread. Per some very reliable sources, the current class graduates on February 10th. The next class is going to start sometime between February 16th and the beginning of March. It has already been approved. From what I am hearing it is going to be a class of around 250. Obviously a lot of what we all hear is speculation and rumor, so sometimes you have to try and piece together little bits from all over. However, so far what I have been hearing throughout the process has been pretty accurate.
      Thats what i heard. Our news is way better than when we heard the class would be 175

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
        I have thrown this out there before, but just giving out this information for those of you that did not see it and may be new to the thread. Per some very reliable sources, the current class graduates on February 10th. The next class is going to start sometime between February 16th and the beginning of March. It has already been approved. From what I am hearing it is going to be a class of around 250. Obviously a lot of what we all hear is speculation and rumor, so sometimes you have to try and piece together little bits from all over. However, so far what I have been hearing throughout the process has been pretty accurate.
        Thats great news man. What current rank are you so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
          Thats great news man. What current rank are you so far?
          I was ranked around 2200.

Comment

• Anyone from the wny area get 7 feet of snow? because I sure did!!!

Comment

• Is the tattoo policy none visible or halfway up the upper arm?

Comment

• Originally posted by vg3 View Post
                Anyone from the wny area get 7 feet of snow? because I sure did!!!
                I currently go to Hilbert college and we got 8 feet of snow. couldnt even get my car out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kip42 View Post
                  Is the tattoo policy none visible or halfway up the upper arm?
                  should not be seen when wearing the uniform which includes short sleeves, guessing nothing on the neck

Comment

• Im praying the class starts in Feburary so we can get our letters for the med next month before christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
                      I currently go to Hilbert college and we got 8 feet of snow. couldnt even get my car out lol
                      Small world I just graduated in May from hilbert

Comment

• I have a question for a current trooper or someone who has gone through the academy before willing to help out. What kind of boots do we need to get? Is there a certain brand or are there just general requirements such as all black, laced, etc.? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                          I have a question for a current trooper or someone who has gone through the academy before willing to help out. What kind of boots do we need to get? Is there a certain brand or are there just general requirements such as all black, laced, etc.? Thank you.
                          When I was put on stand by, they sent me a sample appointment letter. They stated you need black Oxford shoes non patent leather, nothing about boots and later on you need wrestling shoes

Comment

• Originally posted by vg3 View Post
                            When I was put on stand by, they sent me a sample appointment letter. They stated you need black Oxford shoes non patent leather, nothing about boots and later on you need wrestling shoes
                            Wow, really?! Do you still have the letter? Thank you so much.

Comment

• Another question, vg3-- Can we bring any type of running shoe?

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                                Another question, vg3-- Can we bring any type of running shoe?
                                Of course I still have it! PM me I can email it to you if you'd like.
                                And as far as I know for PT we can bring any type of running shoes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9030 users online. 431 members and 8599 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X