300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
    Anyone also know how many people are left after doing the polygraph and background, I know we started close to 2000, but do the numbers drop a lot ?/
    They say they process 10 people for 1 spot, so I would imagine a fair amount have dropped...but most wont officially drop until the next couple weeks when they are DQ'd....so its hard to say.....I can tell you this... Based upon where I have been told I am on the list - probably close to half the Academy is going to be filled by people who processed during the first processing - and a large majority of people from this processing are going to be held over to the next Academy...just speculation.

Comment

• I wonder when the letters will really come out.
      Last edited by zombiemap; 11-18-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
        They say they process 10 people for 1 spot, so I would imagine a fair amount have dropped...but most wont officially drop until the next couple weeks when they are DQ'd....so its hard to say.....I can tell you this... Based upon where I have been told I am on the list - probably close to half the Academy is going to be filled by people who processed during the first processing - and a large majority of people from this processing are going to be held over to the next Academy...just speculation.

Oh okay that make sense. oh nice did you already find out your going to be in the academy? you are on the list for what? did you go the last processing and did not make it the that academy class?

and what i was trying to say before is if a minority goes thru the whole processing and passed everything they will most likely be picked. so i meant was they get no special treatment but they will be considered highly then non minorities if they packet looks good.

Comment

Oh okay that make sense. oh nice did you already find out your going to be in the academy? you are on the list for what? did you go the last processing and did not make it the that academy class?

and what i was trying to say before is if a minority goes thru the whole processing and passed everything they will most likely be picked. so i meant was they get no special treatment but they will be considered highly then non minorities if they packet looks good.
          To answer your questions:

1. No - I don't know if I made the Academy - Waiting patiently (kinda) like most.

2. My situation is semi-unique - I began processing with the first class with a rank number in the 5## range, but deferred partially through the process. When the current processing began, I re-entered and moved straight to the background phase. I was given my rank # for this potential class, which leads me to believe there are roughly 70+ people in front of me. Because I am ahead of the majority of the current processing by rank # (other than deferrals with a higher ranking # than me), and based upon the last 175 person academy rumor, this would lead me to believe that 70+ people from the last processing have already filled the next theoretical class. There are a lot of estimations, and copious amounts of unnecessary anxiety built into this post - so take it for what it is worth (again...not a whole lot). This is more me rambling and passing time - and I wouldn't base much off of it. But...it does appear the next class could be close to half full before they even start touching people from this processing - or the class will be bigger than the estimates out there.... Just my .2 cents.

Hope everyone is having a good week. 2 days in and ive hit 10 miles for the week, which is already pretty good for me. Gonna hit another 5 today.

Comment

• Does anyone know what is the highest list number that got called In current academy class

Comment

• How you find out your rank number for the potential class for the feb or March class. I finish everything a while ago but no one told me my potential class rank.

I rememeber in 2013 they had a big class that had 230-260 people. Wish we had that

Comment

• Funny thing was my friend had a rank of 1700 and he got into the August that just started this year. He had no military experience nd just graduated college. He got in Cuz he was Korean. Thats what a trooper at the academy said and he said if race helped me get in I'll take it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dom1220 View Post
                  Does anyone know what is the highest list number that got called In current academy class
                  I'm at 31xx, what was your rank?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
                    I'm at 31xx, what was your rank?
                    mine is also 31XX LOLL

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                      To answer your questions:

1. No - I don't know if I made the Academy - Waiting patiently (kinda) like most.

2. My situation is semi-unique - I began processing with the first class with a rank number in the 5## range, but deferred partially through the process. When the current processing began, I re-entered and moved straight to the background phase. I was given my rank # for this potential class, which leads me to believe there are roughly 70+ people in front of me. Because I am ahead of the majority of the current processing by rank # (other than deferrals with a higher ranking # than me), and based upon the last 175 person academy rumor, this would lead me to believe that 70+ people from the last processing have already filled the next theoretical class. There are a lot of estimations, and copious amounts of unnecessary anxiety built into this post - so take it for what it is worth (again...not a whole lot). This is more me rambling and passing time - and I wouldn't base much off of it. But...it does appear the next class could be close to half full before they even start touching people from this processing - or the class will be bigger than the estimates out there.... Just my .2 cents.

Hope everyone is having a good week. 2 days in and ive hit 10 miles for the week, which is already pretty good for me. Gonna hit another 5 today.
                      how do we get out rank # for this potential class??

Comment

• I had also called hiring today, i wanted to know if they came up when the class is going to be. She told me it might actually be the week after the class graduates. The committee is still going through the backgrounds and they will decide if it should be the week after. I asked the lady why it would be the week after and she told me they are actually many people retiring this year and they are in need for state troopers. She even said the class might have more slots

Comment

I had also called hiring today, i wanted to know if they came up when the class is going to be. She told me it might actually be the week after the class graduates. The committee is still going through the backgrounds and they will decide if it should be the week after. I asked the lady why it would be the week after and she told me they are actually many people retiring this year and they are in need for state troopers. She even said the class might have more slots
                          Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                            Thanks for letting us know!
                            NP man just trying to give as much information as possible.

What current rank are you? and do you know your class potential ranking.

Comment

• I have thrown this out there before, but just giving out this information for those of you that did not see it and may be new to the thread. Per some very reliable sources, the current class graduates on February 10th. The next class is going to start sometime between February 16th and the beginning of March. It has already been approved. From what I am hearing it is going to be a class of around 250. Obviously a lot of what we all hear is speculation and rumor, so sometimes you have to try and piece together little bits from all over. However, so far what I have been hearing throughout the process has been pretty accurate.

Comment

NP man just trying to give as much information as possible.

What current rank are you? and do you know your class potential ranking.
                                I'm ranked 21xx, and I have no idea what my "class potential ranking" is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7438 users online. 211 members and 7227 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X