Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you know when your BI has already completed your background?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangloose View Post
      How would you know when your BI has already completed your background?
      I would say when he or she tells you.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea as to when next packets for agility invite will be sent out?

Comment

• i would say sometime march april should be packets

Comment

• im 49xx so hopefully i get in through the next wave...

Comment

• For those in the process I figured I would check in.

Got a call from member hiring today asking for Medical Records for some on-duty injuries I have had. The lady I spoke with said backgrounds are "still out" and not complete (I have heard that they are due the first week of Nov). She said there is no date yet for medical, or the Winter / Spring academy. She said that a budget has to be passed, and a class still has to be approved. She said she had heard Feb or March for a class. In regards to earlier speculation of Jan - I was thinking more about it and the current class which started late July (I believe) wont even graduate until some time mid to late January. Makes Feb or March still more reasonable.

Comment

• From what I understand, the current class graduates February 10th, so the earliest the next class would start is February 16th.

Comment

• Has anybodies BI started to contact your references and past employers?

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                    Has anybodies BI started to contact your references and past employers?
                    Mine were all contacted two weeks ago including my current supervisor at my pd.

Comment

• Yes, they started contacting my references last week after my polygraph.

Comment

• My references have been contacted and some of my past employers.

Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
                        Has anybodies BI started to contact your references and past employers?

Comment

• Originally posted by netsfan549 View Post
                          I just saw your rank.. You and I will probably get a call HOPEFULLY around the same time. I am ranked in the 6,0XX
                          Yes, HOPEFULLY we do get called around the same time. I noticed you are from NJ. What part if you don't mind me asking? And when do you think we are probably going to get called?
                          NYSP
                          Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
                            Yes, HOPEFULLY we do get called around the same time. I noticed you are from NJ. What part if you don't mind me asking? And when do you think we are probably going to get called?
                            I am guessing next year around November. Passaic County

Comment

• For those on here that are interested in the Military Buy Back Legislation it appears that the bill was presented to the Governor on the 29th. FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
                                Hopefully I'll be after you guys, rank 70XX.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7796 users online. 189 members and 7607 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X