Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
    Were you contacted by an investigator?
    Yes but im an out of stater so that might have something to do with it. By the end of next week ill be done with everything but the med.

Comment

• How do you know it will be done by the end of the week? I thought a BI was a long process.

Originally posted by Whitty View Post
      Yes but im an out of stater so that might have something to do with it. By the end of next week ill be done with everything but the med.

Comment

• I received a call as well

Comment

• Has anybody from Troop D area received a call from their BI yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by rxgeoff View Post
            Has anybody from Troop D area received a call from their BI yet?
            To clarify, mine should be mostly done by weeks end. But I was told they are not due until the first week of nov.
            Last edited by Whitty; 10-10-2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Bump before we fall off page one. Completed everything today so now its just a waiting game. Headed back to CO.

Comment

• To those of you who may know best- The speculation is killing me, I need a no BS answer from any current troopers. I scored in the mid 90's on the exam and my list number is slightly upward of 11,000. Is there a chance of me being hired from this list? If so, any speculation on how long it'll be? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo84 View Post
                  To those of you who may know best- The speculation is killing me, I need a no BS answer from any current troopers. I scored in the mid 90's on the exam and my list number is slightly upward of 11,000. Is there a chance of me being hired from this list? If so, any speculation on how long it'll be? Thanks.
                  Well, they've already processed 4,000. If they process 4,000 a year, and everything goes as planned, within 2-3 years.

Comment

• Does anyone know when is the next academy?

Comment

• Rumor is Feb.

Comment

• I was told January. This process is so anxiety provoking. It will all be worth it, though.

Comment

• Who told you jan?

Comment

• Originally posted by leo84 View Post
                            To those of you who may know best- The speculation is killing me, I need a no BS answer from any current troopers. I scored in the mid 90's on the exam and my list number is slightly upward of 11,000. Is there a chance of me being hired from this list? If so, any speculation on how long it'll be? Thanks.
                            Very good chance of getting called. Very good chance it'll take 2 more years IF no hiring freeze.

Comment

• A trooper. He said it wasn't official yet but thats what they are aiming at. Who told you feb?

Comment

• Rumors from bi and member hiring.
                                Last edited by Whitty; 10-17-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7921 users online. 248 members and 7673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X