300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vg3 View Post
    Npear any way you can private message me in not to savvy on this blog I did hear something. That were going to be in the next class one of the firsts. We just have to do a background check update and redo medical
    tried to private message you, will not allow me to because you have to turn on private messaging under general settings in your profile. so you heard we have a strong shot of being the first ones in for the next class? also re-doing those 2 things should not be an issue.

Comment

• can anyone confirm what list number they went up to so i know where i stand for the next processing? I'm at 49xx
      Last edited by emlaxstar9; 08-13-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Can anyone give me some insight on the three "social" references that we need. It doesn't give any detail on it. Can they be relatives and friends?
        2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• They can be friends

Comment

• Originally posted by toonz333 View Post
            For the mile & 1/2 run, are you able to wear a watch to monitor your distance/speed?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
            I see no reason why we can't wear a watch. I certainly will be if allowed.

Comment

• Please let me know what they say!

Comment

• I don't know for sure, but I think it would be more likely that they don't want you to give friends or family. I am asking neighbors and family friends to be my social acquaintances. I feel it should be people you know and speak to regularly but at the same time not the people you hang out with.

Originally posted by Falcgun View Post
                Can anyone give me some insight on the three "social" references that we need. It doesn't give any detail on it. Can they be relatives and friends?

Comment

• 21xx. You will be called before you know it

Originally posted by emlaxstar9 View Post
                  can anyone confirm what list number they went up to so i know where i stand for the next processing? I'm at 49xx

Comment

• Originally posted by toonz333 View Post
                    For the mile & 1/2 run, are you able to wear a watch to monitor your distance/speed?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                    Yes you can wear a watch.

You need to monitor your distance? It's just 6 times around the track. Unless it rains... then you're in for a fun one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                      Yes you can wear a watch.

You need to monitor your distance? It's just 6 times around the track. Unless it rains... then you're in for a fun one.
                      If it does rain will we have to do like 15 laps on an inside track?

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                        21xx. You will be called before you know it
                        Are you saying your list number is around 21xx or that they are processing around 2100 more people?

Comment

• Did anyone from the email about the voluntary Candidate Processing Orientations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Falcgun View Post
                            If it does rain will we have to do like 15 laps on an inside track?
                            Yeah, last time it was in some humid indoor track at Siena College. You don't want that.

Comment

• I talked to HR today and asked when the academy would take place because I was concerned about graduating college in May. She said that the academy will most definitely be before then and said that I could request deferment for education reasons.

In addition, I asked if I could continue processing and defer entering the next academy if I was able to make it that far and she said that you cannot defer the appointment of academy even if you passed preliminary processing. So if I were to continue processing, I would have to commit to the next academy if selected. However, deferment can allow you to defer the coming processing and academy and allow you to process and if chosen, enter the next academy after the Spring 2015 academy (hopefully there will be one in the Fall..)

Personally, I will request deferment in order to finish my degree. HR stated you must write a letter requesting this. Just a heads up to any of you out there in a similar dilemma.

Comment

• 10characters
                                Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10094 users online. 475 members and 9619 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X