300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
    I received the packet today/yesterday and my rank is 35**.

Wow does anyone have a rough estimate of how many got invited I'm ranked 3,7xx and have not received anything

Comment

• I'm rank 20xx I'm guessing they invited the next 2000 or a little less.
      2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• Originally posted by vg3 View Post
        Guys who are coming back home tonight hope you guys had a good week! I'm on standby till Tuesday the 12th it's the last day they can backfill. Any advice if I get the call to go with you guys?
        I'm also on the backfill list, what number were you on the list and have you heard anything?

Comment

I just received the invite packet. Excited but i'm wondering when the Spring academy will be as I am set to earn my bachelors May 2015...
          I'm in the exact same boat as you are! I am supposed to be graduating in May 2015, too. It may be cutting it close, but we might just make it. I am processing at 6am =x. Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Falcgun View Post
            I'm rank 20xx I'm guessing they invited the next 2000 or a little less.

If so I still haven't received anything. Could it be that I'm a New Jersey resident and the packet is taken a longer time to get my way? I didn't want to lie on the initial application regarding residency and have that cost me later on.. Should I wait a few more days and give them a call?

Comment

• Just going to throw this out there from what i hear the next academy will be started either in March or April at the beginning. So if your hoping to finish school in May of 2015 that may not happen. But like with everything it can shift so just be aware of the possibility.

Comment

• What ranks were you gentlemen?

Comment

• Can anyone who went through the last processing in April give us a description of what it's like? Obviously we will be running 1.5 miles doing push-ups and sit-ups...but what else happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Npear View Post
                    I'm also on the backfill list, what number were you on the list and have you heard anything?
                    Can you explain what the backfill list is?

Originally posted by c_ob View Post
                    I'm in the exact same boat as you are! I am supposed to be graduating in May 2015, too. It may be cutting it close, but we might just make it. I am processing at 6am =x. Anyone else?
                    I am going to call HR tomorrow as instructed in the packet "for those who have pending plans during the above period." Hopefully it will all work out. I am processing at 10:30, just throwing it out there to anyone else.

Originally posted by Hardwork=Success View Post
                    If so I still haven't received anything. Could it be that I'm a New Jersey resident and the packet is taken a longer time to get my way? I didn't want to lie on the initial application regarding residency and have that cost me later on.. Should I wait a few more days and give them a call?
                    I am a NJ resident as well and received my packet yesterday. You are only required to be a resident of NY by graduation so you may establish NY residency up until then.

Originally posted by wnybills10 View Post
                    Just going to throw this out there from what i hear the next academy will be started either in March or April at the beginning. So if your hoping to finish school in May of 2015 that may not happen. But like with everything it can shift so just be aware of the possibility.
                    Thanks for the heads up, hopefully it is the latter.

Originally posted by joe_dort View Post
                    What ranks were you gentlemen?
                    Just to reiterate, I am 35xx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Npear View Post
                      Npear any way you can private message me in not to savvy on this blog I did hear something. That were going to be in the next class one of the firsts. We just have to do a background check update and redo medical
                      Last edited by vg3; 08-12-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Can you explain what the backfill list is?

I am going to call HR tomorrow as instructed in the packet "for those who have pending plans during the above period." Hopefully it will all work out. I am processing at 10:30, just throwing it out there to anyone else.

I am a NJ resident as well and received my packet yesterday. You are only required to be a resident of NY by graduation so you may establish NY residency up until then.

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully it is the latter.

Just to reiterate, I am 35xx.

Where in New Jersey are you located bliskin?

Comment

• Originally posted by krower89 View Post
                          Can anyone who went through the last processing in April give us a description of what it's like? Obviously we will be running 1.5 miles doing push-ups and sit-ups...but what else happens?
                          Agreed I would love some additional information.. My rank is 30xx. Anyone know the academy schedule? I know you have to reside in Albany, but do you have weekends/holidays off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardwork=Success View Post
                            Where in New Jersey are you located bliskin?
                            South Jersey, Camden County.

Comment

South Jersey, Camden County.
                              Wow I'm located in union county so I'm guessing they haven't reached my rank because I would've received something around the same time as you. I'm going to call tomorrow to get more information just to ensure myself that I haven't been invited but wow.. My ranked dropped 50 spots so I'm thinking I just missed this cut by 6 spots if they processed 1750 at the most.. Just my luck lol... but anyways good luck to everyone and kick butt at processing weekend
                              Last edited by Hardwork=Success; 08-12-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• For the mile & 1/2 run, are you able to wear a watch to monitor your distance/speed?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7919 users online. 373 members and 7546 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X